Round 25 Discussion

Warriors just dont deseve a shot at the semis

That's the Warriors season over.

Tigers win and deservedly, what a plssweak last 20 from thew worriers

Good.

The Warriors don't deserve to be anywhere near the finals. They've been a disgraceful organization from day dot and have been an awful ambassadors of Rugby League over the ditch.

They need to make a play for a head coach who isn't going to tolerate this crap any longer and isn't afraid to move on fan favourites.

Fair play to the Tigers, but the Warriors and their horrid effort is the focus here.

I'm still filthy the McIntyre system allowed them to make the GF in 2011 over us after we flogged them 40-10 in week one.

Sione has found a home in the backrow, he's a beast on the edge.

This has been an enthralling game between the Knights and Bunnies.

Wait, enthralling isn't the right word. No, I was thinking of shit house.

Jake Mamo is an absolute prick but that was pretty fuckin' good.

Kind of happy the titans lost. Now they have to win to ensure they make the 8 so they will go gang busters against the Cowboys. Plus, the Tigers game is the next day so they cant see beforehand if they are going to make the 8.

Kind of happy the titans lost. Now they have to win to ensure they make the 8 so they will go gang busters against the Cowboys. Plus, the Tigers game is the next day so they cant see beforehand if they are going to make the 8.

They may go gang busters against the Cowboys, but i still can't see the jagging a win in Townsville

They may go gang busters against the Cowboys, but i still can't see the jagging a win in Townsville

well atleast we know they will be busting their ass' to get a result.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Midean
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • ezpz
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.