7:55pm - Melbourne Storm vs Penrith Panthers

Saturday

3:00pm - Newcastle Knights vs St George Illawarra Dragons
5:30pm - Gold Coast Titans vs North Queensland Cowboys
7:45pm - Parramatta Eels vs Sydney Roosters

Sunday

2:00pm - Canterbury Bulldogs vs Cronulla Sharks
4:10pm - Brisbane Broncos vs Manly Sea Eagles

Billy Slater has withdrawn from the game against the Panthers due to a family illness. Jahrome Hughes is likely to replace him at fullback.

Ryan Hoffman is apparently a chance of returning.. Just a few weeks after being ruled out for the season. Big question marks over how he could recover from such an injury so quickly.

43d8420209bba133096d19d2b89042c4

Ok peeps... i need two upsets to win my tipping comp.
What do you guys think are my best chances ?

Dogs to beat the Sharks and Raiders to roll the Warriors IMO. At least, those are the 2 that had me second guessing. @jarro65

Cheers gents.

Already pencilled in the Raiders to get up but didn't think about the Dogs .... i was more thinking Newcastle might topple the Dragons ??

Cheers gents.

Already pencilled in the Raiders to get up but didn't think about the Dogs .... i was more thinking Newcastle might topple the Dragons ??

I'll have a little something on the Knights for old boys day but......after the hammering they copped last week from their fans and this week from everyone I just can't see the Dragons losing.

Cheers gents.

Thats not an upset, that's a given!

I'll have a little something on the Knights for old boys day but......after the hammering they copped last week from their fans and this week from everyone I just can't see the Dragons losing.
Wrong. Losers lose.
Dragons + Hunt = lost

Knights also missing Ponga and Fitzgibbon.

I can see Dragons coming out fired up.

Knights also missing Ponga and Fitzgibbon.

I can see Dragons coming out fired up.

The dragons are gone.
The Knights will beat them, with Mitch Pearce showing a useless **** a masterclass

Tigers will get up in this one.

How is that a try he never came close to putting it down? Can't believe they even needed to go to video for that.

Last edited:
All Johnston had to do was pass.

He had two unmarked players.

He got greedy.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.