Round 25 Discussion

Radley with a Napa like tackle on Hayne, Hayne's lucky he avoided his head. No use of the arms there either.

Just ruptured my Achilles' tendon. No trip to Sydney this year and no trip to Morkel's either as I can't drive for minimum 2 months. Absolute bollocks. My tipping has also gone to shit this weekend. We had better win by 24 the morro. In the ward now watching Rorters. Crooks shiner still making me giggle.

The spear tackler looks suss. He'll be tested next week by whoevers half back gets a crack at him.

Radley with a Napa like tackle on Hayne, Hayne's lucky he avoided his head. No use of the arms there either.
It was such a dumb move from Radley anyway, he basically cost his team a repeat set by going for the big play

Sorry to hear that mate hopefully the Broncos will brighten things up for you.

Last edited:
Just ruptured my Achilles' tendon. No trip to Sydney this year and no trip to Morkel's either as I can't drive for minimum 2 months. Absolute bollocks. My tipping has also gone to shit this weekend. We had better win by 24 the morro. In the ward now watching Rorters. Crooks shiner still making me giggle.

Ouch. I did mine just over 2 years ago.
Are they operating or are you going straight to the moon boot.?

How did you do it?

Ouch. I did mine just over 2 years ago.
Are they operating or are you going straight to the moon boot.?

How did you do it?
Caste first and then onto adjustable moonboot. Pushing Ma 4 WD up a hill.

Where do you live? Someone might be able to collect you and we can all draw dicks on your cast.

I can see Tupou costing the rorters a finals game

Tedesco reaching out...backwards to ground the ball in the field of play. Lulz.

The more I think about it, the more infuriating it is that Uncle Nick's dodgy books will get the Roosters the minor premiership.

The eels better hold these pricks out.

If rooster win the minors does it mean we are less likely to meet storm? Asking for a nurse :-)

Latrell is also ahead of Jamayne in the point scoring stakes too. Currently 9 points.

Just goes to show how well Benny coached against this mob. They got 8 points off us. Parra making them look good.

Last edited:
Caste first and then onto adjustable moonboot. Pushing Ma 4 WD up a hill.

I had the cast first then the boot while waiting for the OP.
That cast was itchy as **** but try not to think about it :biggrin: . I actually dragged all the padding out of mine but it made cutting it off a bit trickier and the doc was pissed about it

Good luck with the recovery

I had the cast first then the boot while waiting for the OP.
That cast was itchy as **** but try not to think about it :biggrin: . I actually dragged all the padding out of mine but it made cutting it off a bit trickier and the doc was pissed about it

Good luck with the recovery
Cheers mate. Will take the tips onboard.

Active Now

• Manifesto
  • Aldo
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.