Round 25 Discussion

Andrew Johns commenting on the 9 call, right after Gagai comes off for hamstring issues.
"Why would you put Murray at centre when you have Lowe on the bench?"

Next 15 mins, Murray sets up the match winning try and proceeds to make multiple cover saving tackles to deny the Roosters on the right edge. Just brilliant, what a player and a masterstroke from their coach!

Murray is a freak

Can someone explain to me how a player who hits a halfback a fraction of a second late does time yet another one hits a player without the ball and gets waved through?

Can someone explain to me how a player who hits a halfback a fraction of a second late does time yet another one hits a player without the ball and gets waved through?
Was the guy who got hit without the ball Cooper Cronk or Maloney or Cleary or Reynolds or Keary?

Please tell me you aren't that surprised

Cmon parra
[automerge]1567757364[/automerge]
Keep it going parra. Manly look dreadful ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:
It's hunting season, boys. What's your flavor, bird or beast?

giphy.gif

That manly fan last week got a 2 year ban from the NRL😂😂Wtf? He didn't even do anything wrong.

Check out this pearler from over at LU:

I'd take Brisbane over the Sharks if they make it. Brisbane are fodder but the Sharkies could beat anyone on their day.

Can anyone say "under the radar" :popcorn:

That manly fan last week got a 2 year ban from the NRL😂😂Wtf? He didn't even do anything wrong.

Except reach into the tunnel with his phone and 'accidentally' make contact with a player in a desperate bid to get 'sick footage' for his mates.

If he had have been guilty of what he was initially accused of, he would have been banned for life. The two year ban is a fair warning to everyone else.

Except reach into the tunnel with his phone and 'accidentally' make contact with a player in a desperate bid to get 'sick footage' for his mates.

If he had have been guilty of what he was initially accused of, he would have been banned for life. The two year ban is a fair warning to everyone else.

One and done. Don't be a cockhead at the football. It's not hard.

lol he made contact did he? God forbid a common pleb should dare even inadvertently touch one of these Gods.

Check out this pearler from over at LU:

Can anyone say "under the radar" :popcorn:

Delusional. The manly edges have been Titans-esque so far tonight. Our edges are better in attack than Parra’s.

Last edited:
lol he made contact did he? God forbid a common pleb should dare even inadvertently touch one of these Gods.

It's not appropriate for everyday civilians and it's not appropriate for footballers. Keep your hands AND your phones to your fucking selves and there won't be any issues.

It's not appropriate for everyday civilians and it's not appropriate for footballers. Keep your hands AND your phones to your fucking selves and there won't be any issues.
A 2 year ban for a silly little touch. Even the corrupt MRC aren't that bad.

A 2 year ban for a silly little touch. Even the corrupt MRC aren't that bad.

Look I'm certainly no cheerleader for Will Chambers but frankly the idiot is damn lucky the staff in the immediate vicinity didn't let Chambers send the bloke to the Hospital.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.