Round 26 Discussion

Souths bomb a certain try.

Scratch that. It would have been obstruction anyway.

Dunno how Souths didn't score there.

Rabbs. "He knows Minichiello's inside of him". Lol.

Lol he can come up with some doozies sometimes.

Souths are a bit of a rabble here.

I have a feeling if Roosters can score another try, they will blow this game wide open and win it convincingly.

With Souffs, Roosters, Manly and Melbourne being the only realistic chances of winning the premiership...just kill me, but go Melbourne...

Well, except for this week obviously.

Last edited:
Terrible terrible Souths, play like this they can't win.

Rabbitohs have been disgraceful but the Roosters are a flukey side.

LOL, they may as well call this game over.

Good comeback from the Rabbits though.

How we lost to this Sharks team is one of the biggest mysteries in our clubs history.

Off to watch the Milfords play the Eels. At least I'll be going for the same team as my mates this time.

Crazy passage of play there from Patterson.

Was able to get in the way of Sopoaga's offload but failed to clean it up gifting the Sharks a new set and now gives away another penalty on the line.

TRY to Lichaa after the Tigers failed to clean up a kick in the in-goal.

Or not, Lichaa offside from dummy half.

Last edited:
Great kick from Farah allows Patterson to show Gordon the sideline 10m out from the Sharks line.

Like I said, has been a crazy last game from Patterson.

TRY Bodene Thompson

26-10

Been impressed with Bodene this season. Has actually been pretty handy down the right hand fringe and if Potter didn't move him into the centres, I reckon his form would have persisted.

Tigers win 26-10

And with that, that's goodbye to both teams for Season 2014.

While they don't have a lot to show for it, I thought the Tigers really over-achieved this season. Before the year began, I had them down as wooden spoon contenders where they'd struggle to come by too many wins but they really stood up early in the year and produced some of the better performances of the season.

In the end, injuries, lack of experience and a lot of off-field issues really affected their season and sent them into a tail spin. Still, things look very promising moving forward and I suspect by 2016 they'll be real contenders.

As for Cronulla...poor Cronulla...outside of the odd big scalp here and there it was just a tough season to bear and really disappointing considering how they were poised in 2012-13. The ASADA investigation finally took it's toll with players abandoning the club while injuries weren't kind either.

Difficult to draw too many positives for them. I suppose there were some decent signs for the future but it's going to be a tough road ahead before they really make a splash again.

The sooner the Sharks are kicked out and their license given to Perth the better.

Active Now

• Strop
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Morepudding
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.