Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Shitting on Kennedy for being bad is like watching The Godfather and carrying on about how bad of an actor one of the random extras in the background of restaurant scene is.
This would be accurate if I was carrying on about his ability as a ball boy. But unfortunately he is spending time on the field.

This wasn't a pretty game to watch. It was frustrating for most of it and was pretty sloppy.

But these kinds of games can turn a side around and give them the confidence they need to go on a run. It took them 60 minutes to score a try. That would have been frustrating them. They kept plugging away but nothing was working. Then all of a sudden Isaako busts through a gap and scores himself and suddenly the flood gates open. The Broncos go up another gear and have a spring in their step and put on some really nice tries.

Last year the Broncos would have collapsed. Their heads would have dropped.

This game could be a blessing in disguise. It was only against the Bulldogs but that's besides the point.

Time will tell.

What kind of topsy turvy week is this???
The Broncos win, and BroncosGoat is making pretty good posts.
The world is upside down.......

Last year he was completely useless, I was narrowing down the good minutes he has put in this year to try and help you out. If you want me to judge him from last year, he shouldn't have a contract.
You didn't even know what counts as an offload in this sport so I think it's understandable why people are doubting your opinions...
You know you can offload a ball onto the ground, the opposition can pick it up, and it's still an offload...

What kind of topsy turvy week is this???
The Broncos win, and BroncosGoat is making pretty good posts.
The world is upside down.......

You didn't even know what counts as an offload in this sport so I think it's understandable why people are doubting your opinions...

I would say it likely started when he called Turpin an elite top 3-5 hooker.

Last edited:
So an offload to the ground isn't an offload? Offload that leads to a turnover is still an offload. Sorry if it doesn't count towards your SuperCoach scores.
I would say it likely started when he called Turpin an elite top 3-5 hooker.
Well currently I'd only consider Grant, Koroisau and Hodgson clearly ahead of him. I'd include Cook on that depending on how his forward pack is going. I'd take Turpin ahead of Cook behind a beaten forward pack.

So an offload to the ground isn't an offload? Offload that leads to a turnover is still an offload. Sorry if it doesn't count towards your SuperCoach scores.

Well currently I'd only consider Grant, Koroisau and Hodgson clearly ahead of him. I'd include Cook on that depending on how his forward pack is going. I'd take Turpin ahead of Cook behind a beaten forward pack.
It counts as an offload in supercoach..

And that last sentence is fucking ridiculous.

It counts as an offload in supercoach..

And that last sentence is fucking ridiculous.
The guys I mentioned are up top. Then the likes of BSmith, Mahoney, Turpin, Brailey and Friend.

Then the rest.

An offload to the ground will be counted as an offload if a teammate gathers the ball, which is why Kennedy's was counted on the weekend. I don't play SuperCoach.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Broncosgirl
  • maddo
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.