Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I don't feel like earning an infraction so I'll zip it.

Wayne better be thinking about keeping Kahu at the back. Boyd is an origin winger. Best he starts there.

By that logic Kahu should be out of the side completely as he doesn't make any rep teams at all and Ben Hunt would be 18th man. Unless we're signing Billy Slater and GI this season Boyd playing origin on the wing has no relevance at all.

1. Kahu/Boyd
2. Oates
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Boyd/Kahu

Works for me :takdir:

Wayne better be thinking about keeping Kahu at the back. Boyd is an origin winger. Best he starts there.
He was good and will get better, but boyd has been doing stuff like that at FB for years, I don't think we lose anything with the Kahu on the wing.

If Kahu keeps playing like he has the last two weeks (great D last week and good attack this week) does Boyd return via the wing?

I don't think so. He's got to show more than that to have a mortgage on the #1.

He's definitely moving up in the pecking order for wingers though. First choice IMO.

Definitely some positives to take out of the game, Cowboys were awful bit as has been pointed out Sharks were last week but we didn't put them away. Reed is not a first grade player deadset the amount of times he got the ball and went diagonal back in field was ridiculous, Cowboys were struggling down their right side all night with O'Neill having a shocker and half-concussed yet I think Oates touched it once all night in their half. Besides that a much better performance in pretty horrid conditions.

Great game by all.

Forwards rolled well and contained Scott and Tlolo well.

Halves both played well. Milf especially is simmering and is ready to explode.

i think copley needs to come in for reed though. He is a good Qcup player but lacks for NRL and he has definitely peaked. Copley is still peaking.

kodi is definitely very good off the bench. Adds do much attack instantly. I can see him forming into a very good 9. Hopefully we can keep him.

Bring on the warriors

Also.

3. Parker
2. Kahu
1. Milford

Very cohesive team performance overall. No real weak links.

Didn't get any MoM points from me but quite reasonable efforts by Blair and J Wallace in A and D. If they can both put in that kind of effort week in, week out, I'll be pleased.

I got a bit of lip service in the game thread because of my comments on Kahu.

But, you can't go making errors on your goal line from a kick return. Because the good teams will score and then they will apply the pressure with a lead.

We were 2-2 with Souths for 35 minutes, Reed missed a simple one on one on Walker that led to try and the floodgates opened. We don't have the forward pack or halves to turn the tide of a game just yet.

I got a bit of lip service in the game thread because of my comments on Kahu.

But, you can't go making errors on your goal line from a kick return. Because the good teams will score and then they will apply the pressure with a lead.

We were 2-2 with Souths for 35 minutes, Reed missed a simple one on one on Walker that led to try and the floodgates opened. We don't have the forward pack or halves to turn the tide of a game just yet.

Sorry, are you standing by your comment that he should have been taken from the field...?

He will be when Boyd comes back.

If he doesn't clean up the errors.

He's worked hard on the errors. Last game proved that (Where he showed excellent defense and surprised me with his attack too).
Apologies for my comments though. I got a bit carried away in the excitement as I was really not expecting much excitement let alone a a win.

WTF what a strange game . After 30 you'd think the Cowboys would run away with it.
Two players tonight had career defining games. Kahu, Wallace.
2 questions, has lachy Maranta put on 5 kgs?
why would anybody run at Ben hunt in the defensive line? The guy has technique.
Very positive signs.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Foordy
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.