Round 3 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking nooooooo

How do you let Corey Norman beat us. **** me. Insipid performance.

We get what we deserved. No need to have taken the shot on the 3rd

Rubbish. Got what we deserved. Time for Seibold to man up and make some tough decisions

You deserve it. Pathetic display for 65 mins

We didn't even need to take the kick then, we had a tackle or 2 up the sleeve. Could have drained some more time.

Well, shit. Played liked busteds, and lost by 1.

Disappointed by the performance but I'm not too fussed in the scheme of our season. Hold the ball and we would have smoked them.

Cancer game.

Lucky it was Norman and not Hunt.

Truth is, isaako shouldn’t have went for the shot with such a terrible pass. He is no where near taking the fullback spot.

We didn't even need to take the kick then, we had a tackle or 2 up the sleeve. Could have drained some more time.

This.
Run out as much time as you can so you don't give them the opportunity to do THAT if you miss.

Shot didn’t need to be taken on the 3rd, shows weak leadership and lack of control from our main guys, I needed to be sure that it was Macca who threw the pass but that sort of stuff is unforgivable when your making a 3rd tackle field goal from almost 40 out

Well, shit. Played liked busteds, and lost by 1.

Disappointed by the performance but I'm not too fussed in the scheme of our season. Hold the ball and we would have smoked them.
Considering how we got 3 of our 4 tries I think we were lucky to get as close as we did.

Yeah, that was probably the worst time to attempt it, absolutely nothing went right that play the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • MrMoore
  • Bronx48
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • HVbronco
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Brotherdu
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.