Coach: Anthony SeiboldCoach: Brad Arthur
Referee: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sharpe, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Beau Scott
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kickoff: 7:50 pm
Broadcast: Channel 9; Foxleague; Kayo

Last edited by a moderator:
Why aren’t we playing the titans? Is it because maybe we don’t have our two strike players? Gives the two favourite sons a better chance?

Anyway let’s smoke em

Roosters have not looked good without Cronk, I think we easily account for them. To take down the Eels is a bigger worry. We need to run out with a completely different mindset and spine and captain, which we will. 4\4 start coming up I hope!

What absolute bullshit. From the Titans to Parramatta lol

good time to get them reed mahoney or w/e his name is is struggling to be fit and nathan brown suspended

just glad there is some football coming!

Last edited:
Yeah no brown helps. He motivates them. It's still a joke that we go from the wooden spoon lock ins to a top 4 team. Trying to peg us back a bit, the NswRL.
good time to get them reed mahoney or w/e his name is is struggling to be fit and nathan brown suspended

just glad there is some football coming!

Relax, we have to play everyone once. Doesnt matter to me when or where, every single match is must win.
Can't 'really' disagree with this.
Momentum & confidence is a really big thing in our game though, especially with the youngest squad in the competition.

Can't 'really' disagree with this.
Momentum & confidence is a really big thing in our game though, especially with the youngest squad in the competition.

Certainly agree, but everyone is on the back foot atm. It just requires pure hunger and energy from here to the end. No SOO to interrupt, full throttle to the finish line.

I prefer to look at this as a positive, tough opponents upon return that presents a great opportunity to build confidence and momentum.
That's a great perspective 👍
Can't wait for the game!

What absolute bullshit. From the Titans to Parramatta lol

Yeah it's a joke. There's absolutely no reason to change the draw.

And going from Sunday to Thursday is just as bad.
[automerge]1589533738[/automerge]
I prefer to look at this as a positive, tough opponents upon return that presents a great opportunity to build confidence and momentum.

It might well turn out to be a positive but I just don't like the look of changing an already unbalanced draw mid-season for ratings purposes. Anyway enough whinging form me, can't wait.

Last edited:
We will smoke both teams

Best possible time to play the roosters. They've been shit without Cronk, trying to find their new groove to start the year they've failed 0-2. They'll hut their strides later in the year so happy to get them now. But...

Playing the eels first up will be sweeter than sugar itself. That extra motivation to prove their fitness after the break, to beat these fuckers finally after (that) will really burn their belly's.

Cannot wait!

Active Now

• bazza
  • Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.