PRE-GAME Round 3 - Broncos vs Eels

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

The reset will show which teams had the lazy players I reckon, the strong willed team is going to benefit from this.

under Greenturd ... about 2 weeks.

Vlandys could be a different proposition though ... he seems to be very interested in eliminating the wrestle to improve the game as a spectacle. there are reports that as well as these current rule changes, next year he is looking at reducing the interchange
He also seems to hate Victorians.... not that there are any Victorians in the storm, I mean, they've only had 23 years to do so so we should cut them some slack haha

Pretty excited to see Glenn captain his first game.
Poor bloke was walking into a pressure free role after last years capitulation and the realisation that the only way was up, but then 2 kids come along and show what’s possible.

Glenn actually has big shoes to fill now!

Of course we get the Eels and Roosters straight off the bat without Fifita and Pangai Jnr
Who gives a rats ass mate we have the best forward pack in the comp... Fifita is not a necessity to win it’s just a lame excuse when we lose also pangai jnr is well and truly overrated he does 1 Small good thing and 3 large set backs every game

Is Staggs going to be up against Jennings or Blake?

Having a seniors moment and I've forgotten who plays on which side.

Yeah from a personal preference side of things.
I much rather watch games of footy on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Thursday night games finish too late I find, just not a massive fan tbh.
I dont think we have a great thursday night record either. I have no stats to back that up but i recall a few disappointing games

100082265 4526044610754226 7858506274286075904 n

Active Now

• Foordy
  • kiwibronco
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.