Round 3 Discussion

wtf? Inglis going for a field goal when they were losing by 2.

Matt Dunningesque

Upsets all over the place this weekend wtf

Lolz Inglis going for a field goal when his team was behind by 2 points. What a bizzare weekend of Rugby League. Shades of Terry Lamb in 1992 all over again.

I'm kinda feeling a couple of upsets this week, I think the Dragons will be much better this week as well, might tip them to upset the Bunnies.

giphy.gif

We should start a Greg Inglis award. An award for superstars fucking up. The duds get the Carige award.

[h=4]Rabbitohs see lighter side of field goal attempt[/h] South Sydney players and the man himself have taken a light-hearted view of the field goal attempt by Greg Inglis.

Imagine the celebration if he'd kicked it.
That was the running joke emanating out of Redfern on Monday morning as South Sydney players make light of Greg Inglis' brain snap field-goal attempt in Sunday's 8-6 NRL loss to St George Illawarra.
1458534667260.jpg
Greg Inglis of the Rabbitohs attempts to kick a field goal ... with his team down by two points. Photo: Mark Kolbe

With just seconds remaining in the match and his team down by two points, the Rabbitohs captain inexplicably took a shot for one point, admitting he thought the teams were level for the entire second half.
Advertisement
"I don't know what was going on through my mind. Went back, had a look at it, and they actually kicked a penalty goal," an embarrassed Inglis said on Monday.
And his teammates didn't take long to stick it to him.
"It would've been good to see if he kicked it actually, to see if he'd celebrate it. It would've been funny," said No.7 Luke Keary.
"We didn't say anything to him until we got into the showers, he walked in and he just started laughing."
Keary revealed he and halves partner Cody Walker had planned an all-or-nothing play on the short side in the final play of the game but were over-called by their skipper.
"He told me to have a shot from the 60th minute, or 65th minute, and when I didn't take a shot he had a shot at me. I didn't know what he was talking about," Keary said.
"But right at the end of the game, me and Cody went down the short side and (Cameron McInnes) was the hooker, he had a look at us and I heard Greg screaming for the ball so I thought we'll give it to Greg and see what happens.
"I didn't know what he was doing."

Check this out. In Monday night football the last time Cronulla won a monday night away from Shark Park was in 2008. Confident they will break their duck tonight.

Lots of changes for the Sea Eagles.

SEA EAGLES
20 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
1 Tom Trbojevic
6 Dylan Walker
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Josh Starling
14 Matt Parcell
10 Nate Myles
23 Tom Symonds
12 Martin Taupau
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange
11 Lewis Brown
22 Feleti Mateo
16 Brenton Lawrence
17 Siosaia Vave

Matt Parcell...

Show us what you've got.

Really like the changes, hoping for a big game from Parcell, we all know he's better than Koroisau.

Dream start for Cronulla.

Well deserved try to Lewis. I thought he was one of the Sharks best against the Dragons. Nice kick from Maloney too, he's been quiet so far so hopefully this start gets him going.

6-0 Cronulla after 4.

Manly didn't really give Myles a 3 year deal did they?

Remember that time we wanted DCE on the Broncos? Rough times..

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.