Round 3 Discussion

But he's failed so many times as a coach.

I think it's because he was such a good tactician on the field, and I'm sure he comes across as smart and diligent to prospective employers.

But he was only a good leader when he was on the field because he was in the trenches taking the hits alongside players twice his size. When he's on the sidelines with a clipboard, that aura is lost. It's noticeable by the fact his teams lack heart. They're not playing for him as a coach like his teammates used to do when he was their gutsy half.

No round 4 thread up yet but just wanna bag the fact that those of us with no Fox get another Tigers game this Sunday. This time against the Storm and likely another thrashing. I know Broncs get alot of FTA games but at least ours make good TV.

As do teams after sacking a coach I think.

No round 4 thread up yet but just wanna bag the fact that those of us with no Fox get another Tigers game this Sunday. This time against the Storm and likely another thrashing. I know Broncs get alot of FTA games but at least ours make good TV.

If they were playing at AAMI Park I would say you are right, but they are playing at Leichhardt where Tigers have a good record against the Storm.

Add the fact their coach was sacked, I wouldn't rule out a win for the Tigers.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.