Round 4 Discussion

I think I will wait until Thursday before putting in my tips and bets. At least then I'll know more about the ins and outs.

Keep up the good work symbol.

Can see a bunch of fantasy coaches jumping all over Api Koroisau. Heh, will be interesting to see how he handles first grade, his play in reserves reminds me a little of Luke - very much a runner of the footballer. I feel like Souths best option in the long term is McInnes but he was only just promoted to NSW Cup (same with Alex Johnstone, keep an eye on him).

What's wrong with Edrick exactly?

How long until Darius returns? You'd have to think if he's still a fortnight away, it'd be an idea to play Jake Mamo who has been sensational in the NYC and is actually a natural fullback.

Could just be fantasy bias, but dumping Sopoaga to 18th man is a Chewbacca of a selection - it makes no sense. He should be ahead of Prior & Heighno.

The SVRL race is on for Sandow.

I wonder if they brought Sandow back just for his kicking...? It was pretty painful to watch Paulo attempt those conversions.

Whatever happened to Bronson Harrison? He used to be really good and now can hardly crack first grade.

It literally boggles my mind that Chris Sandow is not owned in VRL. His potential always meant he should have been owned.

Speaking of decisions that make absolutely no fucking sense, how is the GC-NQ derby on a Monday? I know it's not our home game this Friday, but surely when the Cows and Tits go against each other they can be the QLD Friday night game instead of us.

It literally boggles my mind that Chris Sandow is not owned in VRL. His potential always meant he should have been owned.

Speaking of decisions that make absolutely no ****ing sense, how is the GC-NQ derby on a Monday? I know it's not our home game this Friday, but surely when the Cows and Tits go against each other they can be the QLD Friday night game instead of us.

But that would imply channel nein (it's catching) actually thinks about stuff ahead of schedule.

Cheers mate.

Rotten luck, wish him all the best in his recovery.

I swear Morkel picked up Sandow in the draft? I'd planned on picking him up as a tackling machine but Morkel beat me too it.

The NRL Judiciary Chairman has ruled that Melbourne Storm forward Jordan McLean will be permitted to play this week.

Mr Paul Conlon SC said that, under its rules, the NRL had no option but to stand down Jordan until his dangerous throw charge was heard.

But he said any player stood down would normally have his case heard before his next game.

In this case, the NRL and Melbourne Storm had agreed to defer the hearing out of respect for Newcastle forward Alex McKinnon, who was injured in the tackle.

“In my view, both the NRL and the Melbourne club should be commended for this sensible and sensitive approach to the tragic situation with which they have been confronted,” Mr Conlon said.

Mr Conlon found that “exceptional circumstances” existed in this case because the hearing had been deferred and he ruled that Jordan is entitled to play this weekend.

His charge will be heard by the NRL Judiciary on Wednesday, April 2.

Jordan McLean ruling - NRL.com

My tips for this week.

Roosters
Broncos
Warriors
Panthers
Storm
Rabbitohs
Sharks
Cowboys

Odds: $63.57
Stake: $50.00
Winnings: $3178.56

Hopefully my tips pay off.

Broncos
Roosters
Tigers
Panthers
Storm
Rabbitohs
Knights
Titans

Broncos
Roosters
Warriors
Parra (yeah, yeah, I know...)
Storm
Rabbitohs
Knights
Cows

I got:

Roosters
Broncos
Storm
Panthers
Warriors
Rabbits
Knights
Cows

Flip flopped a bit on Panthers/Eels and Warriors/Tigers. Entirely possible the Eels come out fired up at home after last week's narrow loss, and you never know what you're getting with the Warriors.

I am looking forward to the Roosters and Manly game. Haven't caught much of Manly so far. Keen to see how my old mate Dunamis is going!

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.