Round 4 Discussion

Reading the Cowboys forum is glorious.

So 3 sets later, not 1 Tamou gets binned for ‘discipline’

**** off

Great defensive set. Deserved sin bin
And Asiata is a seriously talented footy

So this week I expect a hundred stories on how Paul Green has lost his aura, the forwards are shit, the backs are shit and how they stupidly let Tatau Moga leave their roster from under their nose.

Conspiracy theory time - Do you think Badger and the rest of them are doubling down and showing solidarity to Ashley Klein?

Keep blowing penalties and sin bin the fuckers until they learn and to hell with Sutton and Greenberg!

Lol at fatty giving Badge a try assist

How are referees meant to make decisions in the game if they are under so much pressure

Badger needed to send Wallace off too the way he argued.

Harsh for Tamou to be sent for that, but it was a definite flop and the Panthers were warned.

Surprise surprise, now the Cowboys have a bit of wind in their sails.

I think Cowboys are missing Coote.

He is a good, reliable, solid footballer. A good organizer. He takes pressure off Thurston and Morgan.

I don't think Hampton does that quite as good so it's putting more pressure on the others.
And he's good for a try assist off a grubber that bounces right onto his chest as well.

Conspiracy theory time - Do you think Badger and the rest of them are doubling down and showing solidarity to Ashley Klein?

Keep blowing penalties and sin bin the fuckers until they learn and to hell with Sutton and Greenberg!

I don’t think so, but I absolutely love the thought.

I think they’re going extra hard in normal time in the hope to scare teams in to behaving, because as a few people rightly theorise, they won’t dare blow a penalty near the end of a game with the result on the line.

JT looks so slow this season. Of course Brisbane still let him tear us apart lol

If that's a penalty then where is the sin bin?

How's about some consistency Badger?

There were at least two cases there were someone could have been sin-binned.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Strop
  • HarryAllan7
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • theshed
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • jd87
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.