Round 4 Discussion

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Darius Boyd take note....

This was a try saver by RTS in the game that's currently on.

Darius Boyd take note....

This was a try saver by RTS in the game that's currently on.

Precisely what I've been saying. I reckon if we had RTS instead of Boyd we would've conceded 30 fewer points so far this season, that's how unwilling Boyd is defensively right now.

Solomone Kata would be such a damaging centre if he learnt to draw and pass. He's still a handy player, but could be so much more.

Can you imagine what having a player as good as RTS at the back would do for a team like ours. Instead we're stuck with Dawius

Can we swap Boyd for RTS? Bloody sublime footwork, breaking tackles and scoring tries.

At least we got touched up by the rorters, this is embarrassing from the Titties.

Never forget fellas, no matter how shit our situation might seem, it could alway be worse (Titans)

Panthers v Broncos would be a good contest, note an absolutely terrible game, but good because they both are playing at MM level.

I'm feeling a bit better about last night after watching the games today. The rorters would have put 70 on all 4 of them.

What a difference a goal kicker makes. Esarn Masters has done a Corey tonight for the tigers.

Brooks is pretty much Ben Hunt when it comes to field goals, isn't he.

Honestly would have Josh Reynolds as motm on a losing team.

Why didn't Tigers receive a penalty when Brooks made an attempt at field goal?

That elbow from Maloney was completely unnecessary. That wasn't bracing, he had his arm outstretched and then stuck out the elbow and struck Brooks with it.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.