Round 4 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched this game? This would be arguably the worst performance any Broncos side has ever put in. Arguably one of the worst performances of any side in the last five years.
110%. This is diabolical. Even if i didn't support the Broncos, I'd be thinking the same.

I will say one positive - at least I am also a Lions supporter, so good to have at least one Brisbane side looking good.

Lol bird looks hopeless at lock too

I will say one positive - at least I am also a Lions supporter, so good to have at least one Brisbane side looking good.

The word of Faganism. Praise be, brother.

Seriously though, if you're TPJ or Oates, as if youd renew with the broncos. They are so far from winning a comp. Too much money tied up in useless players.

That about sums it up. Rubbish performance

Only our team would concede some shit like that.

So many passes off the ground

if that's a try ... that is fluke of the year

If I can listen to Bellamy trash our halves, why can’t seibold see it. Isn’t he suppose to be the next Bellamy?
He literally just said kicking options throughout the game cost us. I’d have to agree, especially early.

..... yay for SVRL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.