Round 4 - Storm vs Broncos

For everyone saying drop Milford, at least he’s having a crack. He is still our best half. Our whole fucking team sucks but the hate on Milford is bullshit. Our forward pack are a fucking laughing stock.
Mate how many years has this bloke been given the benifit of the doubt. He is absolute garbage.

Munster and his boys were playing trash early and he absolutely got himself involved in order to change the game and rallied his boys.

Milf has had an endless stream of partners, he is the million dollar player. Yet they are supposed to manage the team and cop the blame while he just shovels balls and kicks bombs. He doesn't ball play, runs poorly and not often.

Mate how many years has this bloke been given the benifit of the doubt. He is absolute garbage.

Munster and his boys were playing trash early and he absolutely got himself involved in order to change the game and rallied his boys.

Milf has had an endless stream of partners, he is the million dollar player. Yet they are supposed to manage the team and cop the blame while he just shovels balls and kicks bombs. He doesn't ball play, runs poorly and not often.
I don’t think our forwards allow anyone to do well though. Sure he should be doing more I agree with that but **** me how come our forwards seem to get a free pass. None of them are good. They play like fucking under 8s and wait until they caught the ball until they move. They are fucking pathetic.

How do you suppose we manage a game when our forwards drop the ball most sets or make 20 metres from 5 tackles.

Haas has had 3 weeks of rest, why does he need to be rested exactly?

I think just to keep him fresh. He started like a runaway truck, then the longer he played, the less impact and the more anonymous he became. Turpin is another thats being asked to play a role he cant do. He played all out, high intensity in round one, he hasnt been able to replicate it since. Where are the idiots now who seemed to think i was having a pop at him ( when i wasnt ) because i said he cant sustain his play style. Kevvie needs to have a look at his gameplan as much as the players need to look at themselves. Kevvie looks miles out of his depth tbh.

I think just to keep him fresh. He started like a runaway truck, then the longer he played, the less impact and the more anonymous he became. Turpin is another thats being asked to play a role he cant do. He played all out, high intensity in round one, he hasnt been able to replicate it since. Where are the idiots now who seemed to think i was having a pop at him ( when i wasnt ) because i said he cant sustain his play style. Kevvie needs to have a look at his gameplan as much as the players need to look at themselves. Kevvie looks miles out of his depth tbh.
Yeah my mistake, I read rested as skipping next week. Totally agree he needs less minutes. He's a beast of a player but he'll be far more effective 50 minutes a game. He should never be playing an entire half, it's a nice luxury to have if there's injuries or something but that's it.

I’m surprised how many of our players have tattoos. Biggest bunch of pussies in the comp

I don’t think our forwards allow anyone to do well though. Sure he should be doing more I agree with that but **** me how come our forwards seem to get a free pass. None of them are good. They play like fucking under 8s and wait until they caught the ball until they move. They are fucking pathetic.
The problem is even when the pack was playing well he was not consistent. Never has been, I have looked back on the forum. We all made excuses for him , we all said he will come good. He would have an amazing game and we would all forgive him. But the nails finally split the wood and now the whole building is falling down.

Fox panel is finally pointing it out, he is cooked.

The problem is even when the pack was playing well he was not consistent. Never has been, I have looked back on the forum. We all made excuses for him , we all said he will come good. He would have an amazing game and we would all forgive him. But the nails finally split the wood and now the whole building is falling down.

Fox panel is finally pointing it out, he is cooked.
When was the pack playing well though? When was the last game our forwards dished out a good 80 minutes? Because it hasn’t been in the last 2 years

How do you suppose we manage a game when our forwards drop the ball most sets or make 20 metres from 5 tackles.
The same way Munster did, he got busy took some runs, came up with some solid defence and just kept on plugging his boys heads with his voice. All they had to do was keep to the plan.

The same way Munster did, he got busy took some runs, came up with some solid defence and just kept on plugging his boys heads with his voice. All they had to do was keep to the plan.
Maybe if we gave Milford another 500 million bucks he might sometimes take the line on too.

When was the pack playing well though? When was the last game our forwards dished out a good 80 minutes? Because it hasn’t been in the last 2 years
18 or 19. I am with you there but it's also his job to give them a rev and he doesn't. I played with half's in locale A grade who would give you spray if you are not turning up.
Alf did, Darren did, Kev did. All the good ones are pricks to their forwards if they are not laying a platform.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.