[Round 5, 2021] Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Mate... to be honest the bloke has deserved us to get off his back cause he puts in fucken effort at least he wants the ball and wants to do something the rest of these clowns don’t

As I said, my only issue with him. Otherwise he's been great, unlike everyone else except maybe Haas

Does Kev think his ‘looking sad all the time’ method of coaching actually works?

How about firing up and giving them the fucking spray they so richly deserve Kevin? Your NRL coaching career is directly in their hands bud...

Quick question... who the **** said we were gonna beat the Rabbitohs this week

I’m at the point now, where I couldn’t care less who we retain and who leaves. Literally nobody deserves to be re-signed, and we shouldn’t be paying a cent above the absolute minimum for any of them.
I agree. Not one of these blokes has earned the right to command big paychecks.
I have no idea how you fix this mess, other than completely overhauling the roster.

Does Kev think his ‘looking sad all the time’ method of coaching actually works?

How about firing up and giving them the fucking spray they so richly deserve Kevin? Your NRL coaching career is directly in their hands bud...

If he does the puppy dog routine in the post match I'm hitting X for doubt on him.

I knew **** Cummins would give them a 6 again... to see if souths could crack the 40

You can’t tell me the refs aren’t in cahoots.
In cahoots, as in its obviously there is some hidden agenda between the refs to penalise the broncos out of the game? Can you explain how it benefits the NRL to see one of their most profitable franchises with the highest viewership in the league losing games? Do they just not want people in QLD watching the footy anymore?

Turpin literally helping up the opposition player when the siren goes, rather than his own player who was lying next to him.

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Inknition
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Galah
  • Morkel
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.