Storm

Kickoff In:

AAMI Park

Thursday
Night
19:00

Broncos

Team Lists

I will be calling TeKura something a step further than "Big Ben" as a nickname. I think "Clock" or better "Donger" will be my preference.
I had a Land Rover Freelander once, back in the UK. It was huge. I called it, ‘Tank’.

Appropriate. Lol

I am trying to remain positive it is impossible with the grubbest NRL team and doesn't help that Rosie doesn't give a fluff tonight

Only seeing the backs warming up, not the forwards.

Need to get into a grind with storm for the first 20-30mins tonight and allow ourselves to get into the game.

Need to keep Klown out of the game (Storm will try to bring him into it) and not have a stop start game with penalties and stoppages.

Also need to finish off our opportunities ... can't be out there blowing try scoring opportunities.

Storm practicing the wrestle.

Te Kura is huge man, a head above Kobe

No, Arey is kicking a field goal bit it's going to get stuck on top of one of the posts so we get 0.5 of a point for that.
Aaah of course. I was close with my thinking. I envisioned a drop goal from Reynolds but the ball hits the post and splits in half, with one half going through the post, while the other rebounds back in the field of play.

It's an unloseable game for us. Don't worry about it.
51f17b82 bfde 4fb4 b866 1516efd3719a text

Nearly as nervous as before the final last year. Let's fucking gooooo!!!!

Active Now

• Rah88
  • Lozza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Broncos Maestro
  • broncsgoat
  • thenry
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.