Round 5 - Brisbane 20th October

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hi guys,

Most of you have already got back to me anyway, but it's 7pm this Monday. Last game at Shawsportz before we move back to Hickey Park.

So far playing is:

Coxy
Aeetee
Luke
Beads
Dan Ashton
Chris Walker
Dan R
bfoord
Andy
Stu
Kristal
Ghibli

Haven't heard from:
Hammo (think he's away on army biz)
Rubes

really looking forward to the 7pm game we finally got one which is great. Let us hope we fix our attack up this round as last week we looked like a mob of sheep..

Baaaaa.

Maybe as a threat, anyone who runs excessively across field this week has to have a sheep as their avatar for a week :P

The Rock said:
Hammo ain't playing this week so you shouldn't have that problem. [icon_razz1

He doesn't ruck it up much he is too busy talking himself up!!

Great win tonight. Started well to lead 2-0. Falcons came back to level, then we traded tries to be 3-all.

From there we ran away with it, ending up winning 9-3. Beads scored 2 awesome tries, andy picked up 4.

That leaves us with 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in 5 games. For and against is 41-27!

Yeah, and take out the grading game against a team above us, who beat us 12-2, and it's 39-15, so averaging 9.75 in attack and 3.75 in defence.

I am so gladI played Oz tag it is awesome fun and great to see my show and go still works!!!

And aren't you glad we have so many subs? Wouldn't it suck to play for that Sydney mob with only 8 players? Gay :P

oh yes subs are my saviour because I always get off the field before I have to miss too many Tags!!

Interesting game coming up on Monday then! We'll go to the premiership lead with a win! :P

Well our defensive record is spoilt by the game against the D grade team. They got 12 on us.

Take that off and our average is 3-4 tries a game, so we're about equal with Spiders in that regard.

Disappointing 6-2 loss to us last night

Yeah, sounds like from what Hammo said too much sideways running again. Missed me and Aeetee running hard huh?

I think we missed too many tags.. I apologize to all fellow players for my poor performance last night!! Our attack is far too flat and nobody runs hard onto the ball..

Active Now

• thenry
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.