vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, you are spot on. Drop to 1-4 and you can kiss a playoff spot goodbye especially as their schedule is pretty tough this year.

Guess who’s going 5-0 this weekend. Yep that’s right, the Melbourne storm. Pencil them in for yet another minor premiership. What a draw they’ve had to start the year.

Yet again, Seibold trying to shoehorn backrowers into the side. FFS have the balls to drop one or two of them. We dont need Gillett, Glenn, Sua and Fifita in the 17. Drop Sua back to ISC and let him get fit so we can get him back to his best.. I think its a gutless selection tbh and mediocrity is being rewarded. I'm hoping this is the last chance for some of these guys to stand up and be counted.

I think a few of them have been told they’ve got one more week.. well I bloody hope so. I’d also stick isaako in this category. Agree it’s a skinny bench if he sticks with a rookie back that could get less than 10 mins of game time.

Guess who’s going 5-0 this weekend. Yep that’s right, the Melbourne storm. Pencil them in for yet another minor premiership. What a draw they’ve had to start the year.

Having a coach who knows what they are doing also certainly plays a huge part in the Storm's success. We should have offered him a blank cheque and asked him to write his desired salary. We wouldn't have had to resort to plan B then.

Having a coach who knows what they are doing also certainly plays a huge part in the Storm's success. We should have offered him a blank cheque and asked him to write his desired salary. We wouldn't have had to resort to plan B then.

Our players wouldn’t be able to handle a Bellamy spray. There’d be tears all round. Apparently tantrums would already be thrown if a brother gets dropped from the team now.

Craig Bellamy has had 15 years to get his systems and structures in place ... Anthony Seibold has had 4 weeks

Craig Bellamy was also assisted by having 3 of the greatest players of this generation in his side ...

Craig Bellamy has had 15 years to get his systems and structures in place ... Anthony Seibold has had 4 weeks

Craig Bellamy was also assisted by having 3 of the greatest players of this generation in his side ...
To be fair tho they said they wouldn't be the same when inglis left... then cronk... then Slater... early days on the last one but they've just kept on marching on. Maybe Bellamy just sets better standards and levels of expectation.

To be fair tho they said they wouldn't be the same when inglis left... then cronk... then Slater... early days on the last one but they've just kept on marching on. Maybe Bellamy just sets better standards and levels of expectation.
Yeh, a bit like North Korea.

Fall into line or get shot.

Last edited:
We did. Melbourne just gave him a blanker cheque.

I’d be willing to go jack bird to fullback and become captain. Team needs a new regime.
Wow, my mate said exactly that a couple of days ago - Bird to fullback - make him captain. I honestly can't fault the idea. It's fresh! I'd respect Seibold for making it happen, I really would.

I don't know how much longer we can pretend not to see the elephant in the room.

Last edited:
It appears to me that Anthony.S is as stubborn as Wayne. He surely knows what he's getting into(with the squad) before he signed with Broncos. He has the entire pre-season to rubber stamp his authority on the squad with his so called innovate style. He must've made changes we all wanted from R1 but he didn't. He still don't want to make changes frustrates me. Sure, he's only 4 rounds into a season as a coach but I don't get as to what he has changed since taking over.

I reckon he's brought in because he's the next generation coach with 'different' approach to the game and forward thinking. Where has those qualities gone? It's the same old drool.

When every other coaches are changing their rosters week in week out to test which team suits them, why can't we? Why don't we want to test with our squad with positional changes? Has our recruitment team gave up on 2019 & 2020 season collectively and have only targeted from 2021 and beyond? If so, they've screwed up BIG TIME. Can't target future alone but, have to be in present as well.

Bottom line, the team selected sucks! If they manage to win this one, come next round, their performance will be abysmal with no consistency.

As a fan nothing makes me happier than winning consistently week in week out until we win the big thing in October. Sadly, I don't see it happening this year. I want my team to win this year, the next and the next and beyond. I don't want to build now and hope we win after 2 years from now.

Last edited:
It appears to me that Anthony.S is as stubborn as Wayne. He surely knows what he's getting into(with the squad) before he signed with Broncos. He has the entire pre-season to rubber stamp his authority on the squad with his so called innovate style. He must've made changes we all wanted from R1 but he didn't. He still don't want to make changes frustrates me. Sure, he's only 4 rounds into a season as a coach but I don't get as to what he has changed since taking over.

I reckon he's brought in because he's the next generation coach with 'different' approach to the game and forward thinking. Where has those qualities gone? It's the same old drool.

When every other coaches are changing their rosters week in week out to test which team suits them, why can't we? Why don't we want to test with our squad with positional changes? Has our recruitment team gave up on 2019 & 2020 season collectively and have only targeted from 2021 and beyond? If so, they've screwed up BIG TIME. Can't target future alone but, have to be in present as well.

Bottom line, the team selected sucks! If they manage to win this one, come next round, their performance will be abysmal with no consistency.

As a fan nothing makes me happier than winning consistently week in week out until we win the big thing in October. Sadly, I don't see it happening this year. I want my team to win this year, the next and the next and beyond. I don't want to build now and hope we win after 2 years from now.

Maybe the broncos beating Souths twice last year was the worst thing to happen to seibold. Gave him false hope of what this spine could produce on a weekly basis.

Maybe Wayne knew this would be a year of consolidation, a work in progress, and why he pushed so hard for an extension for next year when he thought it would all come together.

Maybe Wayne knew this would be a year of consolidation, a work in progress, and why he pushed so hard for an extension for next year when he thought it would all come together.

Maybe Wayne just knows how to get more out of his players.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted.

Yes it does. Wayne didn’t necessarily think this was a year of consolidation. He could just as easily have been confident he had the ability to get more out of this team than what Seibold has been able too so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • maddo
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • broncs30
  • Socnorb
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.