Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

IBM has an unhealthy obsession with tipping comps. He wanted it open 2 months before the season even began lol. Long way to go yet buddy. If I win I'm donating it to a sick kid......or @Reyter. Same thing.

IBM has an unhealthy obsession with tipping comps. He wanted it open 2 months before the season even began lol. Long way to go yet buddy. If I win I'm donating it to a sick kid......or @Reyter. Same thing.

Go have another pull, Granny. Then maybe have a smoke afterwards.

Last edited:
On that ridiculous set where we looked lost, on the last Milford looked too be hiding behind two of our forwards in an attempt to avoid getting the ball. He needed to be in a position where the hooker could pass him the ball and he just wasn't. He just has no idea at this point. I'm sick and tired of the excuses being made for him. I can agree that Boyd and McCullough are letting us down to an extent but I am calling bullshit on all of these excuses. First it was that he needs to learn the new position (He only ever played in the halves before playing first grade), then it was Hunt (Hunt was involved in more of our tries that year). Then it was Nikorima and now it's McCullough. And there were plenty of other excuses thrown around since he's signed.

Your going to love the latest excuse then. Many of the former ex player pundits on fox specifically Benji are trying to proclaim that halves don’t hit their peak until around the 27 mark. Most pundits are saying players like Thurston and Cronk didn’t hit their straps until around that age as well. Looks like we are going to probably have 2 more years of this shit then unless we keep losing.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • Waynesaurus
  • Behind enemy lines
  • BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Spooky1013
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • MrMoore
  • Kev_Guz
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.