Round 5 Discussion

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Another double for Billy Slater tonight?

Don't know about another 2 for Billy tonight. They are yet to play a strong defensive side so tonight will be a big test for them, will be nice to see Billy do it. Melbourne to win by 8 points.

Man, I really hope Melbourne lose. Not even just because they are in front of us, I really dislike them. It feels like they keep trolling everyone else too, with the Cooper Cronk announcement to stay and the like.

I hope Cronk, Slater and Smith have massive games. They are so good to watch.

Geeze, anyone see Quinn's late hit on Sau? Not good, he didn't even look like getting the ball! Be close to a referral.

Despite Melbourne winning, thought it was the worst defence they've had all year.

Melbourne have had an easy run, they haven't faced a serious contender yet.

They havent been for weeks. Painfully obvious they are terminally deficient up front. A good season for them will be making the 8.

Melbourne are too well drilled, an injury or two may unsettle them

Well the knights were supposed to be a serious contender.

They were a higher quality team than the Storm have faced in the first four rounds but I still don't think the Knights are contenders. Not this year.

I don't think Boyd has been playing well for the Knights.

He seems to have a huge chip on his shoulder ala Hayne. Both have the slowest play the balls in the comp'. All attitude.

Looks like Fisiiahi is going to be playing tonight. He could do some real damage backing up the likes of Mateo and Lousi.

Parra going to win and Foran is injured

Awesome stuff.

2-3 start for Manly, get that up ya!

Same with their GF opponents. Watch all their precious fans sook.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.