Round 5 Discussion

Remember when people laughed and ridiculed the dragons after round 2... I always thought they had to many chiefs with Norman, Hunt and Widdop. Now look at them.

Hunt and Norman always looked pretty good when playing together in the past. It'll be interesting to keep an eye on them until Widdop comes back - maybe they can get the best out of each other again.

Hunt and Norman always looked pretty good when playing together in the past. It'll be interesting to keep an eye on them until Widdop comes back - maybe they can get the best out of each other again.

isn't Widdop out for the season

Widdop was playing FB anyways. Even if he wasn't, they are not going to bust up the best halves combo in the league.

Dragons had 53% of possession and completed at 82%. Bulldogs 70%. Hunt has always thrived with enough ball.

So Raiders smashed the Eels, but the Eels kept shooting themselves in the penis, I think their completion % rivalled ours from last week.

Edit: Actually, it was way worse.

Last edited:
Is MacDonald’s injury similar to JYY’s?

It did look pretty nasty, but (and this is just my guess from looking at it), McDonald's was "cleaner" as even though it snapped and dislocated, it kind of just flicked to the side. It was not a compressed, compound injury like JYY's, where the bones snapped, pushed against each other, tore through the skin and cut a lot of nerves and tendons.

McDonald's was more like a T-bone car accident, whereas JYY's was a direct head-on.

Kinda wish the Storm had scored on that set. Then we would see the true definition of outrage.

Pretty sure Gallen was the cause of the refs not engaging with the players anymore

It did look pretty nasty, but (and this is just my guess from looking at it), McDonald's was "cleaner" as even though it snapped and dislocated, it kind of just flicked to the side. It was not a compressed, compound injury like JYY's, where the bones snapped, pushed against each other, tore through the skin and cut a lot of nerves and tendons.

McDonald's was more like a T-bone car accident, whereas JYY's was a direct head-on.

I want to throw up.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Clintos
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.