Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know why Kodi is not the first receiver. Doesn’t he wear the 7 jersey??

At this point in time I imagine he isn't first reciever so we can go a little longer each play the ball before he gets a chance to **** the attack up.

I don't understand what you want from us. A lot of people around here are tired with the way this team loses yet nothing seems to be done differently each week to change it. So it's natural for fans to be annoyed at these performances but naturally these fans will also be thrilled if the broncos start winning next week even. So what exactly is your beef with fans not accepting consistent poor performances?
Just owning their comments. I'll accept them at round 13 or around then, but round 5 seems a little premature.

It's not great signs so far but we haven't exactly played a shit team yet this season. All shit teams from last season have improved significantly so who can gauge our performance after 5 games? It's ludicrous to do so.

I believe we'll bounce back real soon based off the fact we are the Brisbane Broncos. Seems that's all the facts you need to make a judgement call.

Well I reckon it’s all or nothing. Get him in at first receiver and let him own the team or get rid of him. This half pregnant stuff just doesn’t make sense.

Just owning their comments. I'll accept them at round 13 or around then, but round 5 seems a little premature.

It's not great signs so far but we haven't exactly played a shit team yet this season. All shit teams from last season have improved significantly so who can gauge our performance after 5 games? It's ludicrous to do so.

I believe we'll bounce back real soon based off the fact we are the Brisbane Broncos. Seems that's all the facts you need to make a judgement call.

I will happily eat my words. Please do call me out when the time comes.

So if someones opinion is wrong their opinions are all worthless from then on? Is that what you expect people to say? Want us to commit seppuku as well?
Nah, I just think 5 rounds it's a little too early to call season over.

You're probably right but I'll at least wait until the mid-season before making that call. Too early at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
  • Spoon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.