vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are going to get fucked up badly. if we get within 30 points it's a win in my books.

Does Kikau play on Milfs side?

Asiata needs to start at 13 and TPJ needs to start on teh right edge defence and rattle up Kikua early on or Coates and Niu will get slaughtered. Move Riki to the left to cover Glen who will miss the next couple of weeks through 'injury'. Bring Kennedy and Bullimor onto the bench and send Croft back to ISC. Play Hunt and Deardon in the halves and make sure Turpin gets a breather after 55 minutes. Herbie will be back and I think between Riki, Hunt and Herbie that left hand edge could be handful. Mead has been doing fine, but if Oates was to buck up that would be quite a formidable combination.

He’s on the left but it doesn’t matter because neither half has shown any ability to protect their line.
Not sure what you mean here.

No passion, no desire, no clue, no chance.

Pls use bench good
Pls no bad milf
Pls new fullback
Pls paix or other hooker on bench

I actually for the first time this year think the Broncs will lose... good signal they might be competative (cover the start)

Broncs at $10 according to NRL.com. Hard to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • HarryAllan7
  • theshed
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • jd87
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.