21. Dunamis Lui
Coach: Wayne BennettCoach: Paul McGregor
Referees: Gerard Sutton, Dave Munro
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Belinda Sleeman
Video Referees: Ben Galea, Jason Robinson, Bernard Sutton
Kick-Off: 7:50pm
Broadcast: FoxSports 1 & Channel 9

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we don't get locked into just completing our sets especially in the second half, I'm hoping for us to be a lot more positive in attack, the longer the score is close the more hope we give to the Dragons or the refs give them a chance to fluke a win.

Last edited:
Someone want to keep me posted on the 20s game?

I also will be there. First game ive been to this season. Nothern End

Awesome guys.

Keep an eye out for the Broncos #8 (Pangai Jr) and #11 (S'ua) in the NYC.

Most good judges have them down as first grade certainties.

I just realised that it's Thursday, and we've got the Thursday game.... Thursday HYPE!!!

wallace is only 50/50 tonight. warm up will decide whether he plays or ese'ese comes in.

Benji's out apparently.

interesting news.. lol no offence benji wouldnt wish injury on anyone but realistically id expect more danger tonight without him really!

think i mentioned before and several others certainly did.. shame about wallace's injury - but it would be great to blood another youngster in the pack right about now.. significantly tougher match ups come S.O.O. and chucking them in while we're missing several others just seems a bit dull and re-actionary

interesting news.. lol no offence benji wouldnt wish injury on anyone but realistically id expect more danger tonight without him really!

think i mentioned before and several others certainly did.. shame about wallace's injury - but it would be great to blood another youngster in the pack right about now.. significantly tougher match ups come S.O.O. and chucking them in while we're missing several others just seems a bit dull and re-actionary

As long as its not Joe Boyce

No changes for the Broncos.

Marshall and Havili are out for St George.

McCrone (#18) and Lui (#21) come in.

James Roberts looks sharp in the warmup...
No sign of that hip flexor playing up.

A thumping win will give us some confidence. Can Hunt build on last week's better performance, could tonight be his breakout game? I fully expect the Dragons to come out fired up, but I also fully expect to win by at least 12 and will be bitterly disappointed if we don't. I hope carrying injured players in (J-Wal) doesn't backfire. Let's go boys, see if we can one-up the Cows again and hit 40+ :p

Parker with tape around his head. What happened?

I will take a win anyway we can get it but I really hope we pants them, would love a game where I can just relax and watch us pile on tries.

Just win by heaps FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Battler
  • broncotville
  • Galah
  • Ondi
  • RolledOates
  • Kev_Guz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brotherdu
  • Dazza 92
  • Foordy
  • Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.