ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Fair dinkum, I give up on tipping. :shake:

2/2 buddy :smile:

Willing to bet it will be 2/4 tonight.

Asotasi tore a pec muscle, gone for the season.

Again.

Everingham and Reynolds will be in contention for rookies of the season. That try to King came off some outstanding work by Everingham.

The Rabbitohs are playing better than predicted. Inglis moving to fullback has really been a game changer & the likes of Everingham & Reynolds have stepped up more than I expected them to. With Merritt & the Burgess bros. to come into the side they could be a finals side.

Dogs will be a finals side if they can keep Hodkinson on the field and fix a few issues in the backline. They have the depth so I think they'll come good.

Tigers are pathetic. No respect for the football and they're paying dearly for it. Going to take a huge effort to even make the finals at this stage.

The Dogs couldnt win a chook raffle with Keating at halfback. He's the worst half in the game. Down by 8 points and instead of putting contest kicks up he kicks it into touch as if his team is up by 8 points instead. They need Hodkinson back badly, when is he due back anyway?

Round 11-13 according to Big League.

Jamal's looking a little plumper than usual after that injury lay-off.

First half of the Titans/Roosters match has been quite even. Bit of a grind really, no real outstanding footy on display.

I expect things to open up in the second, as both teams are susceptible to brain snaps in attack and defence.

How bad is Prince playing. He has no structure outside him and no idea who he wants to pass it to. So many balls hitting the ground, I'm afraid he has had his day. No doubt he will still pull out a game here and there but I can see why the Toitans were so desperate to get Cronk.

The whole titans club is a cancer on the nrl. They are pathetic. Prince is ****.

Sharks up 12-0 over the Dragons.

110-zoolander_mugatu_crazy_pills.jpg

Smashing a titan just gets better and better.

Congragulations Cronulla. You played the perfect defensive game and deserved to win. Carney's performance has surely strengthend his chances of a NSW jersey, STICK THAT UP YA TONY CURRIE YOU DRIBBLER.

I'm happy to see the Sharks doing well ... it's about frikkin time !!

Titans are really a worry now, there doesn't really seem to be any spark there at all.

Prince looks shot .... even his kicking game has gone to ****e

The Sharks sold out Toyota Stadium last night. What an awesome effort.

fantastic effort .... they really are right behind their team, and rightfully so ..... they're playing good football.

**** it's a hard comp to tip. 2/5 so far. :shake:

Man, Melbourne absolutely destroyed Cowboys. They are like the wicked witch in the wizard of oz, we'll need the golden/green magic slippers of Hoffman, Glenn and whoever else wears them at the time to stop them.

The Storm look unbeatable at the moment !!

The Storm look unbeatable every year. It is ok they are beatable.

They are beatable in the same way that QLD is beatable. It's possible, just not bloody likely at the moment. The only positive is that they always seem to play at almost their best, they don't have as much improvement in them as other sides do. But it's still a lot of improvement that's needed to match them.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • broncs30
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lurker
  • Manifesto
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rambstien
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.