Round 6 Discussion

Interesting stuff in the current Top 10 stats...

Hunt king of the kickers, Parker kicking goals at 83%, no Broncos in the bad stats except Ben Hunt tenth in the missed tackles stakes.

Top 10s | Rugby League Week

The Cowboys seem to have found some form. Great try by Granville with a great run out of dummy half and then threw the dummy to get around Inglis.

Yeah the Cowboys are starting to hum. A few key positional changes seem to be paying dividends.

Lachlan Coote is a terrific player - the fact that he's injury prone doesn't change that. They look more dangerous at the back now. Granville as the starting 9 is phenomenal. He's got great speed and vision. Have never seen Macca show that sort of pace or even score a try like that. Morgan as well is settling into the halves nicely. I hope they kick on.

Yeah the Cowboys are starting to hum. A few key positional changes seem to be paying dividends.

Lachlan Coote is a terrific player - the fact that he's injury prone doesn't change that. They look more dangerous at the back now. Granville as the starting 9 is phenomenal. He's got great speed and vision. Have never seen Macca show that sort of pace or even score a try like that. Morgan as well is settling into the halves nicely. I hope they kick on.

It makes me a bit worried about our clash up there in a few weeks.

Cowboys are always hard to beat when they're in form.

Key positional change, dropping that shunt Lui.

Watching the refs review, and Archer thought the Morgan no try should have been a try.

As it should have been.

Just to make my stance clear, I thought it was a try but based on other precedents I could understand why the video referees ruled the way they did.

I found the overreaction from Fox Sports bewildering especially when Smith revealed that he was a stickler for obstructions and felt that Hunt's try on Friday should have been over-turned.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • maddo
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.