Round 6 Discussion

he scored two tries last week

scoring two tries doesn't justify anything
he has lost a bit of his zip from the past couple of years and he is no longer organising the attack with great fluency
he is missing slater big time and for all the wraps munster has been given as a ready made slater replacement he has been pretty ordinary the past couple of weeks

scoring two tries doesn't justify anything
he has lost a bit of his zip from the past couple of years and he is no longer organising the attack with great fluency
he is missing slater big time and for all the wraps munster has been given as a ready made slater replacement he has been pretty ordinary the past couple of weeks

Munster has been ordinary but I think he is playing injured still from the 9's earlier this year.

although munster has been average he is still making over 200 metres every week

Replacing Billy Slater would be one of the toughest jobs in the game. Especially when you've got team-mates like Cronk and Smith who have played over a decade of footy together.

While he was far from perfect, Munster has shown enough to suggest he has a big future in-front of him.

Munster does look very talented. Can he maybe do it without coming off like a smug arsehole though? Pretty please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be interesting if he can do it without Smith and Cronk putting him through gaps all the time.

Munster does look very talented. Can he maybe do it without coming off like a smug arsehole though? Pretty please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reminds me a bit of Jake Mamo.

Clearly talented but plays with a massive chip on his shoulder. He'd be better served if he can keep his emotions in check.

Some folks are just hard wired that way though.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • RodF
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Spoon
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Mister Wright
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.