Round 6 Discussion

Thoughts on the hit from DWZ on Moylan there?

Because so many qld people normally tune in to the coverage and attend the games before covid. But if the broncos and cowboys both constantly suck for a long period of time, people will lose interest which means less money.

the Broncos haters south of the border will make up for any loss of viewers north of the border

it will be interesting to see what charge (if any) is handed to Wakeham for his hit on Dugan (While Dugan was on the ground) ... if that was TPJ, you could be certain he would miss at least a month of footy

so Wakeham was not even charged for this tackle ... a tackle that if made by TPJ would see him suspended for at least a month, probably longer

so Wakeham was not even charged for this tackle ... a tackle that if made by TPJ would see him suspended for at least a month, probably longer

Unfortunately it's nowhere near the head. Although I stand by the fact that the TPJ shot on O'Neill wasn't on the head either it looked like it. The Wakeham shot was unsportsmanlike but not "dangerously high" or whatever dumb thing they say. He got sent off for that. I would rather compare it to the Carrington shot of late and into the back of the unsuspecting player. Buuuut he won't get whiplash and he isn't a 6/7

Active Now

• Browny
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • westy316
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Redux
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BruiserMk1
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.