Round 6 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs were terrible, but so were we.

Draw and pass! How fucking hard is it?!

That last set looked like the second last set last week

One out hit ups for the win!!!!

Soon as Boyd got it in that last play the game was over. He's the worst attacking player in the comp these days. Poses no threat at all and he is to blame for the poor attitude. Anyone who says he isn't is fucking wrong. He is the captain, he should bring the team together but he doesn't. Yet again tonight you see a try get scored with Boyd waving his hands around practising the raiders clap. Fucking worst captain of all time. Not just ffor the Broncos, but in NRL history.

One out hit ups for the win!!!!
We didn't win, but were close. Nice comment though, real intelligent stuff. Love your little quips buddy, trust me, everyone doubles over reading them.

We didn't win, but were close. Nice comment though, real intelligent stuff. Love your little quips buddy, trust me, everyone doubles over reading them.

There are far worse posts than mine. Why pick on me???

At least we didn't roll over and concede a loss, we were in it until the death. I hope that's a sign of improvement because right now this team is fucking awful and if we don't improve real fast we'll be fighting for a spoon.

I actually thought we were much better , soft tires yes and one assy one. But we never gave up and nearly got it done against one of the in form teams. And without our starting props in Canberra.
Well one positive to take from this game is we will get in to the preseason earlier this year and they can try and work on those things for 2020.

There are far worse posts than mine. Why pick on me???
There is far worse, but I'm glad you finally admitted yours is still bad. Be better, it shouldn't be hard to do for a normal semi-intelligent being.

Stop trying to make every post a joke.

There is far worse, but I'm glad you finally admitted yours is still bad. Be better, it shouldn't be hard to do for a normal semi-intelligent being.

Stop trying to make every post a joke.

At the time it seemed ridiculous that the game was on the line with a minute to go and we still persisted with one out hit ups. Even Gould said it seemed like a lot of hit ups. I’m trying to type fast and watch the game so therefore you get these “quips”. I’m sorry to disappoint you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Redux
  • broncs30
  • marw
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.