Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The board definitely weren't allowing Bennett a say in contracts 13 days before he was sacked. Come on man..
Love this post. Ffs, some people are so irrational hey? WB had imput but that imput was disregarded long before Moose even got an offer I believe. WB had not been given carte blanche when he returned, in fact they absolutely did not want him being bigger than Ben Hur again.

All,
Whoever it was that made the decision to release McGuire, be it the board, Bennett or Seibold... can we just agree to disagree?

He wouldn't get into our best 17 and his departure will only help to solidify contract negotiations with some of our younger boys.
Let's move on and focus on the players that are actually representing the club this season...

Love this post. Ffs, some people are so irrational hey? WB had imput but that imput was disregarded long before Moose even got an offer I believe. WB had not been given carte blanche when he returned, in fact they absolutely did not want him being bigger than Ben Hur again.

How much imput did he have? And what is an imput exactly?

The funny thing about this message is that you probably don't see the irony.

All,
Whoever it was that made the decision to release McGuire, be it the board, Bennett or Seibold... can we just agree to disagree?

He wouldn't get into our best 17 and his departure will only help to solidify contract negotiations with some of our younger boys.
Let's move on and focus on the players that are actually representing the club this season...

I didn't see the game but I heard he played his best game in a while last weekend. Probably better than any Broncos forwards have played all year. But the point is, even though I'm optimistic about Seibold long-term, I'm already so sick of him making the excuse about how several guys are very young. If that is the reason they keep losing, pick Fensom, Tagatese and etc or STFU about it.

The funny thing about this message is that you probably don't see the irony.

I didn't see the game but I heard he played his best game in a while last weekend. Probably better than any Broncos forwards have played all year. But the point is, even though I'm optimistic about Seibold long-term, I'm already so sick of him making the excuse about how several guys are very young. If that is the reason they keep losing, pick Fensom, Tagatese and etc or STFU about it.
Ironic? Ha ha ha. Failure to answer a simple question, now that's ironic coming from you! It's in the conspiracy thread. Answer the Pravda question.

Yeah it wasn't Seibold, but it wouldn't have been Wayne.

Moose was signed until the end of 2020 - when Seibold was meant to have been here for 12 months already.
I know for a fact Wayne backed the move which was Moose's decision. He wanted a more secure spot in a team with better money. There was a lot of hype around the potential value of the up and coming forwards and moose believed he needed to chase the coin elsewhere as an aging forward with a fast expiring contract in a team full of touted superstars. Second hand from the Moose's mouth.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • marw
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • jd87
  • Cavalo
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.