NRLW PRE GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge test this one especially being down in Newcastle.

Should be a great crowd and a good atmosphere.

I fancy our chances in this one. We’re building nicely.

We're in real good form now, we can beat the Knights if we replicate it. Knights and Sharks in back to back games, could be the path to the grand final.

Hope we destroy Upton.

Slow starts are still there and we need to get them as minimal as possible, if there at all.

Won’t be able to chase down 2-3 tries and put 40 on by the end every week

Rapana out. 1 match suspension.

Bri got charged, as well. However, she can elect to pay a $400 fine instead of accepting a 1 match ban.

Rapana out. 1 match suspension.

Bri got charged, as well. However, she can elect to pay a $400 fine instead of accepting a 1 match ban.

Didn’t even realise either got charged.

Wonder if Denman is right to come back yet, or if it was always just an outright dropping to reserves.

We’ll probably run a lighter bench again with Loz coming back in but I would like to see another forward option in place of Gould. If a back goes down Dam can come on as usual, if it’s a half Jada can move back and Destiny can stay at hooker. Second row cover isn’t really present with our current setup unless we play a back there.

Denman or Larsson are our only true back row depth

NRL2023BHQNRLWTeamListRound7

We need to start well. We can't afford slow starts against sides like Knights. They will make you pay.

I like that Duzzi and Clark are starting. They lay a good platform for us and we certainly have the back line to take advantage of that.

I fancy our chances, but it's going to be tough. I hope we smash Upton every time she has the ball.

We need to start well. We can't afford slow starts against sides like Knights. They will make you pay.

I like that Duzzi and Clark are starting. They lay a good platform for us and we certainly have the back line to take advantage of that.

I fancy our chances, but it's going to be tough. I hope we smash Upton every time she has the ball.

Credit where it’s due to Prince, while his hand was forced due to the suspensions of Clark and Netta, he’s kept Duzzi starting once they’re back - although not too big of a wrap considering she’s our best forward.

Knights are strong all over the park, we need to be up and in their faces, not giving Southwell and Upton any time. Predebon is back as well so the crash play will be on all night.

A simple plan will win this: hit and stick your first contacts (and tackle the legs for christ sakes), complete your sets for the first 15-20 minutes and don’t give the ref any reason to penalise you.

And yeah, belt the shit out of Upton.

Unchanged side with Dam at 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.