Officials: Henry Perenara, Tim Roby
Sideline Officials: Liam Kennedy, Clayton Sharpe
Video Review Officials: Jared Maxwell, Beau Scott
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kickoff: 7:35 pm
Broadcast: Foxleague; Kayo
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Well at least Roberts vs Xerri will be an interesting footrace if it eventuates.

Another narrow loss off the back of stupidity and lazy defending coming up. We'll probably make Dugan look like a superstar.

Well at least Roberts vs Xerri will be an interesting footrace if it eventuates.

I remember the last time someone got talked up to take on Jimmy, it was Gela-Mosby who got torched by the Jet. Xerri is something else though.

I've never been a fan of sweeping changes and I'm still not no matter how we're going, but I do think we need to pull the pin on Boyd at fullback. I don't believe he'll be dropped completely unless there's more to that injury he "carried into the game" today (cheers for that btw Darius). At this point a simple swap of him and Bird would seemingly be least disruptive to the team, while still giving us a different dimension at the back.

1. Bird
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Roberts
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr.

14. Staggs
15. Fifita
16. Flegler
17. Carrigan/Ofahengaue

I believe this team could get us the win next week. If Boyd is out, Staggs straight into centre and the bench could be Fifita/Flegler/Carrigan/Ofahengaue.

With Boyd supposedly carrying an injury, now is the time to give him a "rest". I'm running out of patience with Milford and McCullough too. Something needs to change or we will just end up with the same results.

Sharks forwards will teach our youngsters a thing or two I think. If we're somehow to win, it won't be through winning the forwards.

If you had told me in the pre-season that by Round 7 we'd be barely clinging to 14th spot and look the worst of the 3 QLD clubs, I would've thought you were mad.

Surely we have to win this one, when was the last time we lost 5 in a row?

But I can still see us losing.

Surely we have to win this one, when was the last time we lost 5 in a row?

But I can still see us losing.
This is easily the worst team in Broncos History. Our upcoming draw is Sharks (H), Rabbits (A), Manly (suncorp but away shed), Roosters (H), Warriors (A), BYE, Titans (H).

Out of those games, assuming our spine remains unchanged, I see us winning maybe against Manly or Warriors before the bye. Which would bring us to 2 or 3 out of 11 games. Not only are we no hope of making the 8 this year, we will likely finish the bottom 2-3.

This is easily the worst team in Broncos History. Our upcoming draw is Sharks (H), Rabbits (A), Manly (suncorp but away shed), Roosters (H), Warriors (A), BYE, Titans (H).

Out of those games, assuming our spine remains unchanged, I see us winning maybe against Manly or Warriors before the bye. Which would bring us to 2 or 3 out of 11 games. Not only are we no hope of making the 8 this year, we will likely finish the bottom 2-3.

What do you think our chances are against the bye?

What do you think our chances are against the bye?
Im sure Boyd will miss a couple tackles and probably have a lie down on the middle of the field for the 12th week in a row.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.