Round 7 - Broncos vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome to get a win. Sharks were abominable.

Hard to get a read on this game. We've definitely played better, but the Sharks have been pretty horrid and and affected by injuries. Need a bigger improvements if we're to compete next week.
I agree. It wasn't anything special considering the plight of the opposition. But you can only play what's in front of you and a few of the guys will take a lot out of tonight's performance. Back to reality for the next three weeks though.

Hard to get a read on this game. We've definitely played better, but the Sharks have been pretty horrid and and affected by injuries. Need a bigger improvements if we're to compete next week.

Broncos needed a win no matter how ugly it was. Onwards to next week and brace yourselves for a week of media filth.

It's one of those wins the Broncos desperately needed. Cronulla served it to them on a silver platter, but the Broncos middle third was pretty strong. It will be good to see what they're capable of when they're able to stay on the field at once, Pangai Jr struggled early after copping that high shot early in the piece.

Ofahengaue must have read some of the criticism on here, it looked like he remembered his angry pills before the game.

I just found out we handed Gallen the equal most losses in NRL history. I’ll take that
I don't like the guy, but gosh he's a warrior, 19 yrs in the forwards.....he needs to hurry up and retire.

Staggs wasn't very good at hooker, but who knows, maybe he just needs time? Or maybe they just had to play him somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Redux
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.