Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Boys did the jersey proud

BB19JSY05M-FRONT__872348972.jpg

Much improved, though the sharks didn't throw much at us. Good for the confidence. Milf was excellent.

Undefeated in 2019 when kicking field goals, we should keep doing that lol. So good to hear our song ringing out again at last.

Great performances across the board, particularly in the forwards obviously. Lodge immense. Also he'll be overshadowed but I thought Ofahengaue was terrific.

I am officially starting the "Payne Haas is the best forward in the game" bandwagon, please forward all applications to me via Private Message to be considered.

Thanks.

He may not be yet, but he will be very soon.

Mmmmm, okay but not great. The first half was reasonably good even very good in parts. The truth is, against a fit and firing team it might've not even been a win. I hate the forwards clocking off a bit and would have started Flegler and Fifita in the second half to keep the enthusiasm up. Some of our problems haven't been solved all the same.

Pleased with a win though.

Good strong performance but really should have scored a couple more tries. Great platform to build on but it will mean nothing if we dont back it up.

Like I said in the game thread I hope they don’t get carried away with themselves like they did after the cowboys game or they will get torn to shreds next weekend by the bunnies. The sharks didn’t throw much at us in attack and their defense kept us out for most of the second half. The bunnies are a whole different proposition.

Defence was the highlight there for me. Absolutely what I wanted to see. A few hints at true grit.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncoscope
  • Jazza
  • MrMoore
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • barker
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • RodF
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.