Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Hasn’t niko been out playing Milford for 6 rounds though?
Not really as from what i recall from the preseason he was tasked with game management. He and the coach talked avout him staying on and not going to NZ then and that was what he was tasked to do. I think Seibs wanted to see what Milf would do with that task in the first half and then gave it back to Kodi as a challenge. Kodi didn't stand up on saturday when it counted. I honestly think his days are numbered if not for the broncs then as a half.

Not really as from what i recall from the preseason he was tasked with game management. He and the coach talked avout him staying on and not going to NZ then and that was what he was tasked to do. I think Seibs wanted to see what Milf would do with that task in the first half and then gave it back to Kodi as a challenge. Kodi didn't stand up on saturday when it counted. I honestly think his days are numbered if not for the broncs then as a half.

It’s sad if that is the case and he has to go this way but the team comes first. He’s tried his heart out for the broncos even though he didn’t reach the standards we needed from him.

That’s pretty brutal of seibs if true.

That’s what most have been asking from him and if it’s true that’s what he did, now it’s brutal?

If true, he gave both halves a chance to demonstrate their bonafides. One stood up, one didn’t.

We’ve all been calling for change to the spine, now we’ve seemingly got it and it’s considered brutal?

To me it’s a different method of doing what Wayne did when he came back. He was completely savage and just cut a bunch of players from the squad and brought in his own favoured players. At least Seibs is giving the current squad a chance, before replacing them...

That’s what most have been asking from him and if it’s true that’s what he did, now it’s brutal?

If true, he gave both halves a chance to demonstrate their bonafides. One stood up, one didn’t.

We’ve all been calling for change to the spine, now we’ve seemingly got it and it’s considered brutal?

To me it’s a different method of doing what Wayne did when he came back. He was completely savage and just cut a bunch of players from the squad and brought in his own favoured players. At least Seibs is giving the current squad a chance, before replacing them...

It’s exactly what I’m saying. He’s been called gutless for not changing anything but now he’s done something pretty brutal. No need to boil your blood

Active Now

• Allo
  • Financeguy
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Robboi_321
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Tmac
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.