Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

There’s a lot of issues but I don’t agree with the coach being number 1. Individual performances and attitude are lacking significantly. I’d hate to see the coach go as the scapegoat with nothing really changing with those actually on the field delivering the result - the players.

Meh, we all know nothing will change next week, prepare to be the highlight of the other team's season.

Why do you think individual performances aren't good?

Why do you think each players mentality is so weak and fragile?

It's because of the coach!!!!
There’s a lot of issues but I don’t agree with the coach being number 1. Individual performances and attitude are lacking significantly. I’d hate to see the coach go as the scapegoat with nothing really changing with those actually on the field delivering the result - the players.

1 like = 1 signature on the petition to send Seibold's lard ass back to Souths

They're laughing at us. They knew he was a dud before the ink was even on the paper. The trade for Bennett must have had them off their chairs

Fifita should walk into the office and say I’ll resign if the coach goes 😉 I’m pretty confident his not going anywhere . They have plenty of funds for him once that dinosaur in the centre’s reports to the nursing home at the end of the year

Last edited:
NO ONE thinks the coach should stay, especially after that but management seems to be not much higher on the level of competence metre, so expect more of the same people put on notice and nothing to happen.

Tenor 1

If you’re surprised by tonight’s result then you haven’t been watching this team closely enough.
Coach is the problem. Get rid of him before the damage gets worse.

Dont even know if I want to watch next weeks game.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • mitch222
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.