Round 7 Discussion

That tackle on Cooper with 10 to go was massive. The Cows came to life after that pitch perfect try to Hampton. If Cooper had have been a fraction of a metre ahead of where he was, the Cows could have easily made my earlier prediction look foolish.

Turner with the hardest run of his career.

Great set from Souths for that opening try.

Wow a penalty for playing the ball crooked, I never thought I would see the day.

That was a very late call penalizing Maloney for his play the ball but it was the right call.

I feel like Panthers need to move DWZ to fullback, get him more involved in the play. He was probably one of their shining lights at fullback.

Anyone see the Panthers hooker having his boot ripped off and thrown away. I think it was by a Burgess too.

That's a rubbish penalty.

Always has been.

How on earth is that 6 to go?

Panthers just got fucking dudded there.

Looked pretty good on replay.

Souths have just made the most of their opportunities. Fantastic defence from the Bunnies.

If Kikau cut out the silly passes and kicks it makes you wonder how good he could be.

Great try.

SBurgess with some great acting to draw a penalty to get them out of trouble.

Souths with an excellent win with some top rate defence.

They are looking great so far, better than last year at the same stage for sure. We'll see how much origin hurts them since they'll lose Cook, Gagai and maybe one of Reynolds/Walker.

It's early days yet but the Roosters, Storm and Souths are clearly ahead of the rest of the pack.

Good game.

Souths assert themselves as a class side with rugged defence and well executed set plays for Walker.

Penrith played well, they just needed to play more footy and cut out the set plays. It seemed like they just wanted to their kick and were guilty of playing in slow motion at times. I thought Egan made a nice difference around the ruck, they need to invest in him, I think he's their best hooker at the club.

The GC Titans are the flagship Qld club at this moment in time. We have to fucking win some games.

The refs have decided to get the Tigers back into this.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.