Round 7 Discussion

Funnily enough, RTS was the one that approached Brown about Walsh playing FB tonight.
Anyway, I’m not comparing RTS and Walsh. I’m comparing Walsh and Isaako.
Thats fine but 1 game is unfair on both. Remember Isaako was rookie of the year, has definitely regressed but a little perspective is required.

Worse- both from Ipswich; 45 minutes from Broncos front door.
Somehow I don't think anyone had Keary on their NRL radar in 2002.

If anybody missing out on him it was the Eels and the Titans.

We need to go to Walkers management and straight up offer him 1.1 mill a season. We all know he won’t take it but either Roosters are forced to pay more or their bullshit is exposed for what it is.

A club could offer four million and if Ben and Sam don’t rate the development and football Sam won’t be there.

I'd love to have the Walkers coaching our team, love their unorthodox style.
Other than that one premiership, their results were a little underwhelming.

Other than that one premiership, their results were a little underwhelming.

I'd take 57% wins from the next 219 games and a premiership for the Broncos, and happily be underwhelmed.

Underwhelming coaching records apparently aren’t a hurdle to getting a broncos coaching gig.
I'd take 57% wins from the next 219 games and a premiership for the Broncos, and happily be underwhelmed.
It's just that everyone knows about that one premiership from finishing third in 2015, and their famously freestyle play, but few seem to have followed their progress after that until they left the club in 9th position. Ben now sells real estate.

Screenshot 2021 04 26 at 08 06 38 Ipswich Jets   Wikipedia

It's just that everyone knows about that one premiership from finishing third in 2015, and their famously freestyle play, but few seem to have followed their progress after that until they left the club in 9th position. Ben now sells real estate.

View attachment 12594

I know their record and I don't think 7/9 finals and a premiership is underwhelming or 57% win over 219 games.

On a budget that is 10th of most other teams and had never made the finals that many times before.

Curran is facing a two game suspension for tackling, deadset this is TPJ all over again. Absolute joke it was even penalised and now the incompetent double down by likely suspending him.

Curran is facing a two game suspension for tackling, deadset this is TPJ all over again. Absolute joke it was even penalised and now the incompetent double down by likely suspending him.
Unbelievable, surely he fights that.

Active Now

• HVbronco
  • Jedhead
  • Aldo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • kiwibronco
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.