Status
Not open for further replies.
Sproj

Sproj

International Captain
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
1. Isaako
2. Oates (has to be picked after tonight)
3. Farnsworth
4. Arthars
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan
14. Asiata
15. Bullemore
16. Riki
17. Kennedy
Omissions:
- Fleglar aka six again and penalty king
- Dearden (don’t think this kid is up to it. He is 2 years older then Sam walker and look what he did last week)

I am not sure if there were any injuries or possible suspensions but I'd be going:

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Farnworth
4. Arthars
5. Coates
6. Dearden
7. Croft
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Glenn
12. Pangai Jr
13. Asiata

14. Paix
15. Kennedy
16. Carrigan
17. Bullemor

Flegler needs some time in Q Cup, there is a heck of a player in there but he needs to cut out the stupidity before he gets back in.

I am not sure if there were any injuries or possible suspensions but I'd be going:

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Farnworth
4. Arthars
5. Coates
6. Dearden
7. Croft
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Glenn
12. Pangai Jr
13. Asiata

14. Paix
15. Kennedy
16. Carrigan
17. Bullemor

Flegler needs some time in Q Cup, there is a heck of a player in there but he needs to cut out the stupidity before he gets back in.
Giving riki a spell?

Flegler is the only one who deserved to be dropped after that. Farnworth should slot back in and I guess Mead unlucky to drop out. Isaako annoyed the piss out of me being his usual rocks and diamonds but a stern talking to about chasing glory will probably suffice.

Not sure how I feel about lock. Asiata probably the move.

Flegler is the only one who deserved to be dropped after that. Farnworth should slot back in and I guess Mead unlucky to drop out. Isaako annoyed the piss out of me being his usual rocks and diamonds but a stern talking to about chasing glory will probably suffice.

Not sure how I feel about lock. Asiata probably the move.

I'd be dropping Kennar before Mead

If they can just stick to a gameplan like they did tonight, good chance we stay with them like Rd 1.

It's a good headache having Oates back ready. I want him, warts and all. Be nice to welcome Staggs back but I'd doubt we'd get much out of him until he's had 18 months post op. We have precious little backup in the halves though so any revival, to a large degree depends on Dearden and Croft staying fit.

I'd be dropping Kennar before Mead
Kennar's 5 missed tackles tells a story. Carrigan wasn't great either. Seems a bit lost out there but a few of you reckon he's strictly a front rower so you might be right. Mead was okay tonight. Lot of guys scrambling for each other and we need more of that.

Kennar's 5 missed tackles tells a story. Carrigan wasn't great either. Seems a bit lost out there but a few of you reckon he's strictly a front rower so you might be right. Mead was okay tonight. Lot of guys scrambling for each other and we need more of that.
Carrigan needs a proper rest, plain and simple. We've burned him out big time in the last 18 months and now most of our squad is back on deck I'd love to see him get a week off or even just a couple of weeks playing very limited minutes.

It'd be very out of character for him but perhaps we could arrange for him to also abuse a Police Officer or fall asleep in his car after a few drinks so that way he's forced to have a couple of weeks off.

Hard to see us winning this one. Parramatta tend to get plenty of help against us and also at Bankwest so you can imagine that form line continuing.

Also, the Penrith performance now ironically makes things harder for us because there is very little chance we'll be able to ambush anyone again for a while like we were able to last night.

Hard to see us winning this one. Parramatta tend to get plenty of help against us and also at Bankwest so you can imagine that form line continuing.

Also, the Penrith performance now ironically makes things harder for us because there is very little chance we'll be able to ambush anyone again for a while like we were able to last night.
I don't think last night was an ambush. I am sure Penrith underestimated the Broncos to some extent, but Penrith, being the front runners and arguably the best team in the NRL right now, should have handily beaten us, but they didn't.
If we play like we did last night with any consistency , i don't see anyone bar a handful of teams beating us, those teams being Storm, Panthers and maybe the Rabbitoh's and the Eels.

After last nights performance, i think we will prove to be a real handful to anyone we come up against, and after this horror run of top 4 sides, we have a handful of cans we should easily beat if we play like last night.
For the first time in ages im optimistic about this Broncos side, and something Joey said after the game last night was, if Cleary was wearing a Broncos jersey, we win that game. That was the sole difference between the best side in the comp and last years wooden spooners.

Super impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.