Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

[MENTION=8609]DropBear[/MENTION] thanks for the late mail mate, spot on. I hope sandow and Norman always come primed for a big one when they play us

Great effort tonight..just hope Dodds hasn't done his ACL.

Sucks about Dodds, I guess if we were to look on the bright side of the injury, it means more opportunity for the likes of Ofahengaue, Molo, Arrow & Fai.

Milford was great tonight, he wasn't really involved in the first half, but he looked dangerous every time he touched the ball, a couple of half breaks, couple of great tries, a few nice kicks and no errors!

3. Milford
2. McGuire
1. Parker & Thaiday (Both were equally good tonight)

Happy to bounce back after a loss. The weeks rest will be good for freshening up players carrying injuries.

Super nice to go into the break with with a win and leading the table, hopefully Penrith are still minus 3/4 of their spine when we play them in 2 weeks.

3. Milf
2. Macca
1. Maranta**

Last edited:
Special mention to McCullough, 55 tackles w/ a couple of decent darts from dummy half and kicks, he's also improved a lot since the start of the year.

I wouldn't really call it a good win. Take the 2 points and move on kind of things.

Disappointment firstly is the Dodds injury as he was starting to look good. We do have some others who can come in so we don't lose too much, but it's disappointing all the same.

I thought Hunt was very controlled tonight. His long clearing kicks were vital. Milford and Macca both chipped in with one good kick but I feel we're still relying too much on one guy.

The penalty goal things drives me nuts. Technically we are 2/2 in games where we do it but there's a time and place. I'm fine with it in wet conditions but on a fast track like tonight I thought it showed an appalling lack of confidence in our attack. McGuire scored off a knock on and Milford had a kick return try but we had little ball inside the Eels 20.

As for Milford, I thought he scored two tries and had two good kicks, but I really don't think it was a breakout game or anything. That's largely a product of us going for goal so much as he had no real field position to show us anything as a ball player. He showed some nice fullback skills in supporting the play and returning kicks though.

Going to give a wrap to Maranta too. His kick defusal was excellent. His returns were too conservative but he positioned himself well and shut down Eels attacks when they were in the game.

You know. . That was actually a very consistent performance from milford if you take out the dropped balls. He didn't play out of his skin, he was just tighter.

Norman eat shit you dopey ****, I don't think there is an ex bronco I hate more.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.