Round 8 - Broncos vs. Rabbitohs - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work Thaiday give them 3 sets of 6 in a row.

GI might be hurt... good **** off till origin

Kick might have been long but gee Maranta showed no urgency to contest that

Kick was caught before he got there, Wallace needs to find the man with a Broncos shirt on for once.

Possible try

Kick was caught before he got there, Wallace needs to find the man with a Broncos shirt on for once.

Wallace has already found him twice with the boot, Maranta showed no urgency.

I said the kick was long, Maranta could have made more of an effort.

shows we have no real speed with those breaks

Great work Kahu, he has been good this half.

That game makes me think the broncos of old are gone. Our only good players this game have been hala, kahu and Gillett. Norman might have been good if reed didn't keep over running. Wallace had a good kicking game. Whoops forgot parker was awesome

Last edited:
It could have been a lot worse tonight. 10 bad minutes cost us a chance of winning. Bunnies are a class above but we had a good crack at them.

Can we ditch maranta yet? Give kahu or kemp his spot. Maranta does not have any positive impact.

Yeah to me the positive thing is, all the tries we conceded in the second half were just really shitty soft trys which we can learn from, take those soft shitty trys out of the game and we win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • Manifesto
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.