Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Well you probs have a point. I'd have to watch it again to see exactly what happened and it's impact.

I still feel we undeservedly got the rub of the green tonight, and that we really can't complain about bad calls overall.

.....well no, we can. The level of officiating tonight was fucking pathetic. I'm happy to bank the 2 points and get away with the win but as a lover of the sport I'm fucking appalled. The Moga try? WTF was that? As someone else pointed out elsewhere, if the bunker had simply said "We have a try onfield and there's inconclusive evidence to overturn" I think most could live with that, but the BS they came up with was nuts

.....well no, we can. The level of officiating tonight was fucking pathetic. I'm happy to bank the 2 points and get away with the win but as a lover of the sport I'm fucking appalled.

Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you were insinuating that the rub of the green went against us tonight.

I personally just think we were our own enemy, not the refs.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • kiwi2
  • Ozired
  • Brocko
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • teampjta
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • cento
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.