/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

This isn't a team

It's a team of individuals... playing for a pay check.

The captain is example no. 1

The coach will need to pull his head in too... **** off pretending you're a Harvard grad after one course....No more walking out of press conferences. I'm fkn serious

If Roberts, tpj lodge want to go ... Then... **** off already..

Boyd and macca need to go. No more sugar coating ...On this reality.

Isaako needs a spell. Or a sacking..

**** me. I don't know.

This isn't a team.

Dumb with a capital D. Stupid penalties, no urgency in defence and pathetic errors in the attacking zone. Souths played a 7/10 game and beat us comfortably.

It says a lot when a player on debut looks better than 15 other blokes.

Last edited:
I would love to know what goes on at training. There is clearly no video sessions, as Darius continually gets away with conceding tries.
Oates still can’t catch a ball. Issako still can’t get the kick off right.
Milford just bombs on the 5th, far too predictable.
Our defensive is absolutely piss poor.
Still no leader in this squad.
To me, we look like an unhappy team, we look uninterested and I think there is deeper problems within the squad/coaching staff.
Far too many mistakes, some acceptable due to age of some of the lads, but the majority of errors are coming from our older blokes: Macca, Oates, Darius, Bird, Isaako - simply not acceptable.
Roberts has to have already signed with wayne.
Get staggs in ASAP.
The only shining light has been how well Dearden played tonight. The kid has a massive future.
Isaako, Boyd, McCullough all need significant time in Q cup.
No doubt it’ll be another BS post match presser from seibold, explaining how we are improving..
The years done.
Pathetic.

We need to come up with more moves than just "spread it to Oates"

When Milford bombs it from 30m out we should actually compete for it, not just wait for the winger to catch it.

Carrigan looks too much like Maranta.

If Boyd and McCullough see out their contracts with us any of our players that actually want to win a premiership will leave.

If Seibold has any brains at all, our entire week will be working on holding the ball and cutting out errors and nothing more. The pressure is on now, time to stand up.

Dumb with a capital D. Stupid penalties, no urgency in defence and pathetic errors in the attacking zone. Souths played a 7/10 game and beat us comfortably.

It says a lot when a player on debut looks better than 15 other blokes.
It was a difficult match already, the media made sure of it. A new 7 plus an away game with a refs hand in everything. Calm down buddy.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Spoon
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brocko
  • Astro
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Kev_Guz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Volvo Driver
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • lynx000
  • Skyblues87
... and 74 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.