PRE-GAME Round 9 - Broncos v Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I like that Kev gave them a spray, you must get the 1% right. Win the ruck, win the defensive game, get your kicks away, control the ball and then you get the right to play footy. It's basic, it's boring but once it's nailed you will have the confidence to test the opposition.

That set we had on the Titans goal line when Brimson got 10 is exactly what he is talking about. You can't just throw the ball around, you need to build pressure first.

They have Javid Bowen playing center so I've changed my mind, we are winning by 50. He is atrocious.

Have Pangai run at him all night. Turn him into a shit skiddy

Surely his spirit at this stage. You'd have to admire his perseverance if nothing else. Seems like he's always coming back from some injury.
He got a stray elbow to the throat. Whilst he’s definitely had his share of injuries, even Locky got done by this one

i still cant quite see how we win away from Suncorp....i think its mental or something....however i do think this game will not be a blowout for either team, should be a solid contest IF we dont drop our heads.

Which is why we won against the Tits.

Was that a one off? Dunno. Ive yet to see a complete 80 minute performance from this roster in 2 years...

i still cant quite see how we win away from Suncorp....i think its mental or something....however i do think this game will not be a blowout for either team, should be a solid contest IF we dont drop our heads.

Which is why we won against the Tits.

Was that a one off? Dunno. Ive yet to see a complete 80 minute performance from this roster in 2 years...

I agree though that game against Penrith was pretty close at 77 minutes.

I actually think we played for the full 80 against the Panthers (the only time in the last 3 years) ... we just didn't have the class to finish them off
Agreed. We banged on the door for the full 80 minutes. We just never had the right halves to open that door.

Whoever is in charge of our forwards is doing a great job. we must be getting close to the best pack in the comp now. It's the backs that are letting us down at present. If you put a Cleary, a DCE or a Reynolds in there or a Turbo, Paps or Tedesco we'd be top four and looking unstoppable.

We're getting there guys. It may be sooner than I expected.

Agreed. We banged on the door for the full 80 minutes. We just never had the right halves to open that door.

Whoever is in charge of our forwards is doing a great job. we must be getting close to the best pack in the comp now. It's the backs that are letting us down at present. If you put a Cleary, a DCE or a Reynolds in there or a Turbo, Paps or Tedesco we'd be top four and looking unstoppable.

We're getting there guys. It may be sooner than I expected.

I think Kevvie and his assistants are definitely starting to get the balance of the side better. There is also, unbelievably, starting to be competition for spots and this is what you need to be successful. All this coming about because Kevvie is starting to make people accountable by dropping players who don't live up to standards.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • IceWorks
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.