Round 9 - Broncos vs Storm - Post Match Discussion

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
For a loss, I'm pretty happy with that game.

Really wish that Norman had been dropped and Baptiste kept. Hooker continues to be our weakness.

VOTE IN POTS - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G298G8F

To come so closs against the storm with 4 of our best out is an awesome effort and a good indication of the potential for not only this year but the following

Yeah I thought Hala was fantastic, so much damaging runs, looks a great prospect.

Oh and almost forgot, typical blues supporter, a player makes a mistake or two and everyone jumps on the anti-bandwagon [icon_lol1.

Yep Hala was great, the only player I have a drama with at the moment is Macca TBH.

Bucking Beads said:
Yep Hala was great, the only player I have a drama with at the moment is Macca TBH.
100x1000 YES!
Please **** him off, he's horrible, reserve grade standard at best. Hunt for 80 minutes, no more Macca.

Was Lui injured? 1 run and 7 tackles.. pretty poor.

Hala was a beast with ball in hand, but that missed tackle on Woolnough that resulted in a try was pretty ordinary.

Wallace you have returned, great to see.

The Rock said:
broncospwn said:
Yeah I thought Hala was fantastic, so much damaging runs, looks a great prospect.

Oh and almost forgot, typical blues supporter, a player makes a mistake or two and everyone jumps on the anti-bandwagon [icon_lol1.

Dumb **** Lolz.

There is no anti-bandwagon ya jerk. I'm on the pro-Parker Bandwagon, he's epic. I'm just pointing out his flaws under pressure.
Well get over yourself you ****. You've made your point, you think Parker lost the game for us, get over it.

The Broncos played well and the Lions just lost to the Suns (lol), pretty good night of footy. Shame about the 2 points but at least our reputation is still intact.

Bucking Beads said:
Wallace you have returned, great to see.
He was my MOM, he was awesome, if he can keep up this form when Lockyer comes back then we are only going to get better.

something from Rocky has me confused in the other thread..

First from Rocky
And this is why Parker sucks as a captain. Cracks under pressure. He cost us the game.

Second From Rocky
Is it normal for Queenslanders to be this stupid?

I will say it again. Parker was great, he was inspirational, he played a great game and I'm impressed at how he led the team.

So you think he sucks as Captain, but he impressed you with how he led the team? Which way do you actually feel?

What's Cooper Cronk's contract status beyond this season ? He'd look great in Broncos jersey ... was superb tonight ..

Bull_Shark said:
What's Cooper Cronk's contract status beyond this season ? He'd look great in Broncos jersey ... was superb tonight ..

NO thanks.

Bull_Shark said:

I think imo our halves are fine for Next Season.

6. Hunt
7. Wallace

9. Norman

267. Macca

draggx said:
Bull_Shark said:

6. Norman
7. Wallace

9. Hunt

267. Macca

draggx said:

6. Hunt
7. Wallace

9. Norman

267. Macca

Norman can't even defend in the 6, and you want to put him in at hooker?

I actually thought Parker was pretty bad up until the 30th minute. From there he was back to his best. Before he was doing too much sideways s**t.

Can't blame him for that finish, that was a tough kick from the sideline and the kick off wouldn't have come into play had Wallace (not blaming him either) placed those last few kicks better and put pressure on the back three things may have been different. In the end, it's fair to say we were beaten by the better team on the night, they came up with all the big plays at the right time. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Was very impressed with Gagai and Hala. Also seems like Big Dave was right again about Yow Yeh, very good in defence out at centre.

Would have preferred to of seen Baptiste on the bench if only to of seen Hunt given more game time.

Also, Coxy, did a relative of yours go to the game tonight? Dead set for the first 40 minutes I had this bloke go off on Wallace everytime he touched the ball.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Pablo
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.