Round 9 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that Bags out the team after that performance needs to go and get fucked.

Everyone stepped up in the end and played their hearts out. Even Glenn after i wrote him off at the start.

The Rock said:
And this is why Parker sucks as a captain. Cracks under pressure. He cost us the game.

Happy with the game, just pissed off that the game was there to win and we didn't win because Parker can't kick under pressure. That's all it came down to. ****.

I hope it's just Parker's last kick you are disappointed with, he was amazing otherwise.

Top effort from the young fellas. Wallace had a great game under a lot of pressure.

Parker didn't miss that kick because of pressure, I reckon he only kicks about 50-60% from that side anyway.

Alec said:
The Rock said:
And this is why Parker sucks as a captain. Cracks under pressure. He cost us the game.

Happy with the game, just pissed off that the game was there to win and we didn't win because Parker can't kick under pressure. That's all it came down to. ****.

I hope it's just Parker's last kick you are disappointed with, he was amazing otherwise.

Agreed and to say he couldn't kick under pressure, he kicked some beauties to get us back into the game.

The Rock said:

Considering he generally misses from the sideline i wouldnt put that down to "cracking under pressure as captain"

But hey hate away, guess you need to start finding excuses for loses now since you got 3 games as a blues supporter comming up.

Everyone misses a few from the sideline, bit harsh.

Great effort from our boys. I just hate the storm so much.

So proud of our effort [eusa_clap.gi

Even if we lost I'm so happy with the effort.
We played better than most teams this season with 7 regular first graders out with injury or rested.

Top effort so proud.

Wallace was amazing tonight.

Wonderful effort!

Wallace... wow! Really stood up and took some really good options in attack. Well done!

The Rock said:
3. Piss poor attempt at picking up the ball which led to last try.

Shame, he had a great 70 minutes and played well.

Not sure why he was the one back there for that last try. Where was Beale?

Great 79 mins.

The Rock said:
He was great - except he sucked when it really mattered. That's disappointing.

Yeap absolutely sucked when it mattered

19 hitups for 188metres
34 Tackles
2 Tackle Breaks
1 Offload
1 Line Break
Converted 3/4 conversions.

Thats a terrible, terrible effort, we should hang him :roll:

What a great effort from the guys tonight. Parker was in everything and Beale and Wallace were also impressive. For the young guys Hala looked the goods but Lui looked off the pace at times. Gagai's try was freakish. I think the offloads killed us and after the field goal we should've kicked deep and backed our defense. I think the boys will take lots out of tonight's performance.

The Rock said:
Uh Parker has kicked some beauty's from the sideline this year, what game you been watching. He cracked under pressure.

1. Sideline kick (Not only did he miss, it was a terrible kick. Definitely because of pressure)

2. Retarded short drop out. WTF.

3. Piss poor attempt at picking up the ball which led to last try.

Shame, he had a great 70 minutes and played well.
Get over it.
He was one our best.

He should be our captain next year too, he was inspirational.

Thread is locked dude - don't pretend you didn't notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.