Round 9 Discussion

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Looks like the same old Eels...

Highlight of the Dragons game: the "Me So Hornby" sign in the crowd.

I prefer Honk if You're Hornby

Prior sent off. Thoroughly deserved it too. Hope he gets 8+ weeks.

What'd he do? Edit: Nevermind, I've caught up via Facey!

Maitua had a good shot at Ennis which was placed on report... looked like there was a fair bit of intent in it. Thought he might have been sent.

Last edited:
Cowboys were awesome in the first half. Thurston was on fire. Hope he is OK.

Hope Brisbane were watching, might learn something about backing up from a good half.

Even if they only scored once in the second half, they were still really good. Plus spent 20 mins without Thurston.

Hope Brisbane were watching, might learn something about backing up from a good half.

Even if they only scored once in the second half, they were still really good. Plus spent 20 mins without Thurston.

Dangle your star playmaker at them and hope the opposition is dumb enough to get sent off?

Haha, only if that player is in head gear.

I'm really referring to our game with the Dragons. We came out at half time thinking the game was won, Cowboys didn't.

Given it was Ennis who went down, I think a medal is all that's warranted.

is it me or hayne looking ridiculously lethargic and lazy out the back of parra?? reynolds try he coulda got there first but didnt. and then the morris try after he throws and arm for a charge down but doesnt even bother turning to chase..???

Saw the Prior elbow... gee that's bad. Watching as it happened, it just looked like a mistimed hit, but when you see the replay, it's obvious that he's intentionally gone for the head. Really bad.

On another note, does anyone else think Matt Prior looks like Dave England from Jackass? He even has that same gormless look on his face all the time. :haha:

Matt Prior:
94611.jpg

Dave England:
25368_4_1.jpg

lmao ning. love how dave englands in a saints shirt :p

everytime i see dave england i think of the vomit omlette.

hayne just had another wasted tackle o let in a try. hes playing pathetically.

is it me or hayne looking ridiculously lethargic and lazy out the back of parra?? reynolds try he coulda got there first but didnt. and then the morris try after he throws and arm for a charge down but doesnt even bother turning to chase..???

hmm.. about twenty seconds after my last post gus speaks out about the same thing. i swear i thought of it first. he even quoted the reynolds try and the last one :cheers:

Jarryd Hayne is trying his absolute best... to play himself out of the NSW side.

I agree about Hayne. Looked like someone who just didn't want to be there.

Some real half-hearted efforts in defence.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • porouian
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Strop
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Midean
  • Brotherdu
  • Volvo Driver
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.